Beginning of Hell (Finale)

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov :

Why ?

WHY ?......

WHY!!?!?! DIDN'T YOU SAVED HER!?!?!

WHY!?!?!?!? DIDN'T YOU PROTECTED HER!?!?!

ANSWER ME!!!!!

Izumi's voice was all he heard. He really started to break. There was nothing he could do. First his girlfriend then his daughter. He was breaking apart. He wasn't able to save them. Even after becoming so strong, he was still.......... Useless.

Real world in Tempest :

All the citizens including their leaders were either passed out or breathing heavily because of the pressure that was being released. With pressure came terrifying cries of agony, like someone was in pain, a Lot of Pain.

Rimuru was also on the ground breathing heavily as well. She was really scared of this power. When she asked Ceil about this she said that she couldn't figure out who is releasing this energy because it was way, way to much. Ceil even said that this Multiverse would have been erased if it wasn't for this unknown force that was keeping it all together.

Rimuru was somewhat releifed that this unknown force was keeping everything together, because if it wasn't for this unknown force, this entire Multiverse would have been erased from existence from the presense of this monster who is releasing such energy.

Who could release such monsterous power ? Who!? .............and then only one person came in her mind as she said.

Rimuru : Oh no...............Hazen!?

Back in the battlefield :

Everything was destroyed or turned to ashes from the sheer amount of power that was released by Hazen. Barely anyone survived. His cries of agony were heard in every nation. He has lost it. He has gone mad. He is sad. He is.......... breaking apart.

Satan who is trembling with fear is now regreting his decision of attacking his family. He knew that there is no escape from this monster and his is going to die. But he wouldn't go down without a fight. He then decide to fight him, even after knowing that he will lose easily. He decided to go all out at once and atleast try to strike him once. As he then transformed into his final form, Lucifer.

 As he then transformed into his final form, Lucifer