BIO 3.0

Name : Hazen Jin Tempest

Age : Looks 20 but is 52 years

Height : 6:2

Appearance :

Parents :

Father figure : Yoriichi (Status : Dead)

Mother : ???

Sister : ???

Personality : Calm, somewhat broken because of his lose, kind, ruthless to his enemies, wise, cold to people who hurts innocent, helping hand to people in need.

Likes : His family, his friends, his girlfriends, helping people in need, making friends, training, fighting, adventuring, learning something new, his dead mother and sister, etc.

Dislikes : His friends and family getting hurt, people who hurt others for fun, arrogant people, seeing his family sad, killing, his previous father and brother.

Power and abilities :

Tier : Infinite layers into High-Outerversal+

Strength : Near-Boundless

Speed : Irrelevant

Durability : Outerversal+

Resistance : Omni-resistance

Eternal Immortality : Can't die from age.

Energy resources : Near-Boundless

Stamina : Enough to fight for days if  he's going all out, otherwise for months.

Q : What Limiters actually are ?

Ans : Limiter are actually like a seal that was created by the ??? for mortals who aren't born with any supernatural powers and abilities that limits their true potential. There are 7 limiters in total, but most mortals only have 3 because even after so long barely a few could go past the 3rd limiter, which caused the other limiters to be extremely rare to have. Hazen possessed all 7 limiters because of his great potential. Senjutsu didn't stopped him from having limiters because its something that flows through all living and non-living things of nature.

Basically, limiters are like a key to unlock more of your potential. For example, think of yourselves looking for a big room with large enough space to fill more and more stuff, but eventually the room will run out of space and in order to get more space you have to break the wall of the room to get more space to fill, which the wall represents a limiter. But, you need more space so you break another wall, making your room even bigger, giving you more space to fill. That is exactly, how a limiter works.

1st Limiter : The first limiter was Hazen's first step of becoming the strongest. In order to break it, Hazen had to suffer near death multiple times but finally snapped when he saw his ally Shion getting injured while trying to protect him because his limiter was nearly broken after his fight with the ogres, all he needed was just a little push. Even though he didn't liked her because she agreed to send him away just because he didn't have a skill, he still cared for her. This Limiter gives the user a huge boost to all of his states and even gives him access to many supernatural abilities.