The End of DS-1

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov :

After turning Nezuko back into a human, we see our hero siting on a bench infront of the meeting area with Tanjiro and Nezuko siting beside him. Hazen asked Tanjiro to call for a meeting, so he can introduce himself to others. Right now they were waiting for all the Hashiras and Tanjiro's friends to arrive.

While that was happening, Hazen started thinking of what he is going to do next.

Flashback no jutsu has been brought to you by :

(A/n : Why are we still here,.....just to suffer.)

We see Hazen siting on Horizon's back, who was still flying through the Emptiness, Hazen then said.

Hazen : So Horizon, how is this gonna work, like are you going to train me or something ?

Horizon : Hehe, no. You don't need it anymore.

Hazen was confused by hearing that and said.

Hazen : What do you mean ?

Horizon then finally stopped in his track and said.

Horizon : My Champion, you have broken the 5th Limiter. A Limiter that was thought to be impossible to break, but you did it and now you will have what you desire. You don't need to train anymore, as your body and soul will keep getting stronger and stronger by itself in time. And that's all you need, Time.

Hazen : Wait, if time is all i need. Then can't you just create a dimension, where time is much faster than my world.

Horizon : I can do that, but the Author wouldn't allow me to do that.

Hazen : Oh, seriously Author ?

He said as he looked at the screen.

A/n : Hey, don't look at me like that. I am running out of ideas you know!?

Hazen sighed and said.

Hazen : You suck bro.

We then see A/n siting on the corner of his room with his head down sobbing with a dark cloud over his head and said.

A/n : *sniff* Why do you have to be so mean.

Hazen : Okey okey, jizz stop crying. We will follow your story ok ? Happy!?