Beginning of Destruction

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov : (5 years later)

Today's chapter starts with a beautiful view of Tempest. We see the civilians which includes both humans and monsters living peacefully in this powerful nation. Everything was normal at Tempest, just like always. In the centre of a city, which is named right after their leader Rimuru Tempest, we see a massive statue standing at 20 m tall. This was statue of their Hero, Hazen Jin Tempest. Who has saved Tempest many from destruction.

Stories and tales about him are everyone's favourite and why wouldn't be, his story encourages those who society treats as weak and useless. He is like an ideal for everyone in the nation. He goes by many names.

For example : Hero of Tempest, The Monkey King (Which is obvious because of him being Mori's successor.), Heavens equal great sage, God of Martial arts, God of fighting, Symbol of Hope,......and so on.

But, there is one name that stands above all of them,

The Strongest Mortal Alive.

Who could've thought, a weakling, powerless human like him, could become the strongest man.

But enough talk about our hero for now, let's see what his future wives are doing right now, as we go towards a large house a little bit far from the city in an open field. This was the house of the Goddess of Tempest, Rimuru Tempest.

Inside we see Rimuru doing some paperwork in her office like always with Shion right beside her

Inside we see Rimuru doing some paperwork in her office like always with Shion right beside her. Then we go into the Kitchen, where we see Shuna and Izumi together cooking lunch for everyone in the house. Then we go outside where we see, Velzerd, Hinata and Yuuki giving advice to a girl with waist length white hair, who looked to be around 14-16 years old.

This was non other then Tenshi Jin Tempest.