IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:

"In order to proceed, one must read the first book before this sequel as it is needed if you do not understand what had happened in the early stories of this book."

"In case you're too lazy to review the last book, I'll summarize it."

"The y/n is doing her usual chores before she is called in the principals office due to her 6th grade younger brother Alexis. Alexis got expelled and they went home, the y/n wondering if Alexis should be homeschooled once more. In the living room, where y/n is, Alexis had poisoned them and stabbed them in the chest 3 times. They are brought to the hospital and went in a coma for 2-3 years. They first awake in a tree and a skeleton behind them, after a while the villagers bullied nightmare and they snapped. The villagers left in a hurry. After another while, Ink falls down on his garden. As cautious as y/n is, he leads him to his mother where she once was. The tree has been gone, chaos and destruction. But long story short, Ink and Blue is dead. Deities in my stories are killable making them vulnerable as what happened to the other deities Ink had killed, another great threat awaits."

"We shall start now, Liz."

"Of course. ."

"Safe travels readers."

"Take note that a slight Nightmare x Reader may happen."

"I know Dream is like Nightmare's brother but please take note that y/n isn't Dream but y/n is y/n. The body of Dream is a vessel, his soul long gone."

"That's all."

"That's all."

273 words.