[CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!]

Y/n's POV:

It's been two months since our marriage. Although, I was still a bit flustered about it I couldn't hide it well like Nightmare could. The gooey skeleton comes down the stairs, seeing me early once more. He didn't say anything but stared at the pancake, eventually helping me by guiding me how to flip the pancake.

"Oh, you're awake now Night? You good?"

"Hmphf.. Aren't you being too cold in this morning?"

"Huh, how?"

I asked in my puzzled face as Nightmare nuzzled on my neck, eventually rubbing his hot breath on my skin. I flipped the final pancake, the 10th pancake. I placed it carefully on top of the pancake, making it look perfect. I smile in delight as Nightmare groaned and got away. I picked up the butter located not far from me, and placed tiny cuts of it. I try to find the syrup from the cabinets, the drawers and eventually nothing.

"..here."

One of his tendrils held the pancake syrup, spilling it on top of the butter. I watched in amusement since I found it quite satisfying that the syrup is spilling from above then down the white polished plate. I grabbed a knife and fork, plopping it down the placemats as I stared at Nightmare.

"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"No worries, I've already eaten."

He looks at me before splitting the pancake and plopping a bite from his mouth.

"Taste good?"

"Mhm.."

He says through muffled mouth. I chuckle slightly as I enjoy the sight..

Maybe Nightmare is the best present for me this Christmas.

***

Hiya, it's me again<3

MERRY CHRISTMASS!!

Peace out, Laz!

275 words.