[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!]

Y/n's POV:

I've noticed that time around, Halloween. It's been on my mind ever since me and Nightmare achieved everything, defeated deities and true peace without someone controlling over the Multiverse itself. We've already met the King of the Multiverse, he too was in a bad state so no wonder how he didn't manage to stop the rampaging deity Destiny. No deities remain in this world now, no one to control the entire multiverse by simply abusing its own creation and kind. I'm grateful for everything and still sorry about Ink, he and Nightmare got into a fight after Nightmare revealed we were official. Him and his jealous state found love at a certain destroyer, they're halfway official now and they make a great couple/partner!

For me and Nightmare? There's nothing new except that we had to live in a small house. He hated the idea at first but decides to get comfortable since I felt at ease when he saw my expression at the sight of the house, we sometimes get visitors like Ink, Error, his gang, but mostly Cross visits us since he was showing Nightmare a cool game he saw. Yes, I'll admit I was jealous but a little bit. Him and Cross are best buddies so I'd allow Cross to visit everyday but now, Cross visited us and Nightmare wasn't here.

"Cross! Nightmare isn't here."

I say at the oreo skeleton. He sighed in.. relief?

"About time. I have something to tell you."

He says before he approaches me.

"So?"

"Y'know how Halloween is coming up right?" -cross.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm gonna pull a prank!"

Cross says excitedly, Halloween is going to be tomorrow and Ink decides to host a party or reunion party for everyone. I smiled at his decision and we talked about it all..

[TIME SKIP: AT THE PARTY.]

Cross had everyone in this prank, even me. It's a harmless prank but a little bit.. weird? Everyone has a bucket of water to splash on Nightmare as an attempt to remove the gooey dripping stuff off his body. I said to Cross I'm not going to participate in his little prank as it may hurt Nightmare's feelings. He only responded with a chuckle before laughing like a hyena.

I'm near the front door, where Nightmare should show up. I wanted to stop them but my soul said no. I hear the knob twist and clapped my hands three times, a signal that Nightmare is here. Once it opened the door, everyone immediately splashed water at the visitor.. I felt the atmosphere grow heavy after everyone threw a bucket of water, I gulped as I peeked at the scenery.

Cross and his little scheme did work, erasing half of the gooey substance but the worse part is that his suit got wet. Someone splashed water on me too, causing me to be a wet mess. I turned to my side and noticed Ink stifling a laugh. But I got out of the hiding spot drenched in cold water, Nightmare noticed me first and immediately hugged me.

"LOVEBIRDS!!"

Yelled one of the Sanses.

"WHEN'S THE MARRIAGE?!"

Yelled once more.

We resumed the party like nothing had happened at all, we were still soaked but we didn't bother about the water. We watched everyone dance into the song with their partners, mostly the Sanses and the papyrus's. But when the music shifted into a romantic slow one, that's when Nightmare grabbed my arms and pulled me to the dance floor.

The spotlight was on us, everyone staring and swaying gracefully. He eventually twirled me around and swayed with the song, we were circled so we had to dance in a small circle but enough for us to dance. When the song was reaching it's end he twirled me around once more and what I find next is shocking after I twirled.

"W-will you marry me, y/n l/n?"

***

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! EEEEKKK!!!!

PEACE OUT, LAZ!!1!1!1!!

666 WORDS.