Chapter 2: Ignorance and Stalking.

Y/n's POV:

It's been a day since that encounter, ever since Nightmare has ignored me. Ignoring doesn't mean giving someone else's space! I yelled in my thoughts, unluckily he ignores me all the TIME! I'm starting to feel depressed, nah joking. I'm just exhausted because of chasing Nightmare around like his lost puppy.

Fine! Two can play a game you sticky tentacle hentai! I pouted in my room while locking myself up all day long, just going out whenever I needed to do something like eat, garden, and do my part-time chores. Let the games begin then, let's see how long you'll last tentacle hentai looking idiot!

I scoffed at the sight of gooey puddles slowly forming down on my bedroom floor. It wasn't obvious to whoever came out, tsk.

"Y/n. Have you seen the kn-"

"To the garden earlier at the west side of the field, some servants used it earlier."

I say as I turned away from him and his sticky figure. He left without a thank you! Ugh. I hate him sometimes, no I hate him all the damn time! He's acting like a fool to me and now he leaves without a thank you?! Rude!

I sighed deeply before staring at the outside of the window. He doesn't allow me to go outside at all, he's more like an overprotective guard than a friendly brother figure!

NM's POV:

What's gotten into Dr- Y/n lately? They don't smile anymore, probably because if the thing I'm doing? No . . Y/n would understand it, especially whenever it comes to me.

At the west side of the field, flocks of ravens flew at the trees and the knife I've spotted has been rusted. The cold breeze welcoming me.

Y/n's POV:

I always hang at the library to escape reality and to practice magic. Nightmare himself doesn't like me using magic as he says it affects him and his negativity, or he just doesn't like how I'm stronger than him.

I hummed a sweet tune while wandering the library slowly, magic section to potions section and into the fantasy/books section. I smiled in delight as I entered the section, eager to find another book.

A shadow papyrus bumps into me and fell on their butt, they seem to get up and notice me quickly before scurrying off. What has Nightmare done to them? Not minding the bump, I just continued my search for another book. A few moments of wandering I noticed a different colored book, I'd like to take this!

A lighter brown color, it's colours very different compared to the books in the library. Commonly the colors are black, blue or dark blue. Purple usually is always rare and out of the list.

I grabbed the book and it's quite light than any other books in the book section. It only contains less than 100 pages, that's surprising. . I guess I'll help myself to read this odd book. I'll continue this in my room later..

I approach the librarian, a kind shadow papyrus usually organizing the books one by one and the one who always repairs the broken items. Me and the papyrus has something in common; personality and book tastes.

"Heya."

I said, the shadow papyrus turning to my direction.

"Dream. What brings you here?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could take this weird colored book."

I held the book at my hands. The shadow papyrus's eyes immediately widened after I held it out in my hands.

".. That's oddly weird."

"I know.."

"But yeah, you can take it."

"Thanks!"

I waved goodbye at the papyrus and left for my room. Throughout my journey, I felt being watched.. Like someone was watching me from afar but who? I turned to my right and to my left everytime the feeling got worse.

I decided to shake off the feeling and just head to my room. But it got more worse everytime I set foot once or twice, god.. if this is Nightmare I'll kill him with positivity with no hesitations.

Footsteps.

I come to a halt, the footsteps coming closer and more closer..

I fight the urge to turn around and be greeted by none other than the stalker.

"Dream."

"..."

I started to sprint away. Nightmare's voice sent chills down my spine that I almost had the urge to slap him right then and there. He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me close.

His hot breath sprayed on my face, our chests touching. Faces close to each other, we might even kiss at this position. His arms made its way at my waist and his index finger lifts my chin up.

"Y/n."

OhmygodohmygodohmygoD

"I've got a surprise."

I could feel my heart racing and my cheeks heat up, he chuckles before he lets go of our position.

He pulls out a..

_________________________________________

H m? WILL HE PULL OUT HIS TRUMP CARD? Who knows..

Peace out, Laz!

828 words.