Chapter 3: Surprises, gifts, and.. ENCOUNTERS?!

HAHA GET READY FOR MORE FLUFFS. I'LL PLAN MORE DRAMA MUAHAHAHHAA
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Are we almost there..?"

"Yeah. A little bit more.."

I was so eager to see where Nightmare would take me, I wonder where.. It's been probably a few minutes ago since then, he always knows how to surprise me heh.

"And uh.. we're here."

He removes his hands to reveal

A welcoming place he found, it looked like it's been built a few days ago but I didn't mind that

A welcoming place he found, it looked like it's been built a few days ago but I didn't mind that. The presence of the place is welcoming as well as the nature of the plants, he knew me too well.

"Do you like it?"

"No.."

His expression changes into a sad grin but I smiled and hugged me, whispered into his ear;

"..I love it."

I chuckle and he let out a sigh of relief before handing me a vase of my favorite flowers (Insert your favorite flower I guess?).

"You shouldn't have done this!"

"It's no biggie, n/n."

"Ehh??"

I looked at him in a confused manner before he tackled me into a hug, he definitely is my best brother..

I melted into the hug and we stayed like that, it felt forever but in reality it's just a few minutes. He lets go and leads me to one of the sofa, the vase of my favorite flowers still in my hands.

He plopped down at the couch as I did the same thing, putting the well-decorated vase on the table. The moon shines brightly at this night.

"Do you err.. Enjoy it?"

"Heck yeah!"

I yelled like a child as I cling to my brother who laughs at my manners. His tentacles moving me closer to him, in a second I could feel his gaze on me. Then the feeling would go away if I look at him.

I laid down my head on his shoulders, enjoying the warmth of my brother. His tentacles still grabbing me to get close to him, a few moments he stopped and just enjoyed looking at me.

It won't be long until. .

He presses a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, Y/n."

With that, I dozed off quickly.

Nightmare's POV:

It's quite different I'm feeling this way.. I mean that why do I want to cling with them 24/7? It's not like I have feelings for them. Impossible..! But, let's not think about that right now, they're so.. cute seeing them this way.

THUD!

I almost jolted up to wake y/n. Goddamn it, what interrupted me in my sweet thoughts at this time of night?! It better not be Dust and Horror fighting over some stupid shit in this time of night! I swear to y/n's beloved face I will fucking kill them!

I softly placed y/n's head on the sofa as I search for the direction of the sound. Gosh, if I weren't so caught off-guard I would've known who the hell it is!

"You."

I was petrified by the voice. I turned around to see Fate, the deity of Fate herself. She was glitching and her appearance is melting rapidly, she is dead.. right?

"You better get out of here."

"Why should I?"

"Destiny and the other remaining injured deities are here to take dominance over the world."

"..."

"You better listen to me. The rumors that Ink was truly dead, it's all fake. Ink's still alive."

I just stared frozen at the deity glitching and it's face melting; the fallen god of Fate herself coming to warn me? Wow..

"I'm not trusting you that easily."

"I know, but know that you need some place to be, a world domination is about to take over."

An odd eerie fills the garden with absolute fear.

"..."

"..."

"Do you trust me now?"

"I guess.."

"Good. Get your sibling, we have someplace else to be."

_________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in a few days, school is getting in the way huhu I'm sobbing..

Peace out, Liz.

666 words.