Chapter 1: Bouquet of Flowers.

Y/n's POV:

It's been quite a while since I've wrote down in my diary. Life is hell but it's been great, being the guarding of positivity and all but. . I just don't get the hang of it, why would Ink die that easily? Rumors say he doesn't have a soul but he actually does. Nightmare says that he is created that way that he can use vials instead of his own feelings. It's as if he is forced, he says. It's clear Fate has reasons that he shouldn't use his own. . . feelings. It's weird not letting someone have their own self and let them be, you're like forcing them. Well, I shouldn't worry about what had already happened, focus on the future, y/n l/n.

After writing, I looked through different more pages before. Looking through my life before, my whole life listed here in this diary of mine. My 4 year birthday to 30 years of my birthday, yes. 5 years have passed ever since my last time I became the Dream of the Multiverse.

I sighed and close my diary, eager to get up and pester my brother Nightmare. My usual time to bother him is probably at morning. He's straightforward at yelling to me because of the pranks and jokes I have sent to him, no scam though I see a hint that he likes it as well.

So, I've decided to pester him once more. I'm gonna plan a way to pester my brother then! I grinned mischievously before grabbing the following items; a paint color (not permanent), a shampoo bottle. I'm gonna replace his now shampoo bottle with this, haha!

He should be out of the garden by now, I thought as I stepped out of my room, tip-toeing to my brother's room. His room isn't that far to mine, he tends to visit me always after my pranks to give me a scolding. He's more like a father figure than a brother figure to me honestly.

I am now inside his king-like room. Big sized beg for him, his office desk standing before me. His bookshelves placed in order, he loves to read a lot on his free time and I don't blame him for that it's just I want him to never stress himself.

Well then, I guess let's prank him..! But I'm having second thoughts, what if he cries? What if he gets mad? ...

God, I don't know what to do if he'll get mad at me or sad. I heard footsteps and a faint voice coming to the room, I have to hide!

I chose under the bed, I know it's an obvious spot but like I need to eavesdrop in my life too! I fit perfectly under the bed, the doorknob turning is overheard and the creaking of doors.

"Ya GoTtA tElL y/N, nIgHtMaRe."

"What if they reject it?"

"Ya JuSt LaCk CoNfIdEnCe. GiVe YoUrSeLf SoMeTiMe AwAy FrOm Dr- Y/n."

"Thanks, Error."

"YeAh. TaKe It EaSy AnD rEsT."

"..I'm wondering if they'll like these red flowers."

"ThEy'Ll AcCePt iT. GiVe TiMe."

A moment of silence before footsteps fade and the doors creak slowly and slam. Nightmare sighed and dropped the red flowers down the floor before he broke into sobs, the large negativity he emits hurts your soul. It pains to see him in that state but you stayed still, petrified.

You felt guilty but figured you should teleport away, he might suspect your negativity. You did, in the garden. You needed fresh air especially right now, your brother, King of Negativity himself likes you?!

Impossible..

That's too impossible.

_________________________________________

Chapter 2 will be upcoming.

Peace out, Liz.

616 words.