4. I need your help

It is around dinner time when they arrive in Cintra. "Here we are." Y/N says. "Yes." Geralt growls and get of his horse. The stable boy takes care of both horses as Geralt and Y/N enter a pub together. "How about a beer? Or is this the place where our paths part?" She smiles. "A beer won't hurt." He growls and orders two cold beers at the bar. He hands one over to her and they sit down at an empty table. They don't talk but just sitting there, drinking their beer.

"I could eat. You want something too?" She asks. He nods, so she gets up and orders two times the today's special. When she sits back down, she notices that he is staring at her. "What?" She asks with a nervous smile. "Nothing." He growls.
It doesn't take long for the food to be brought to their table. They eat it in silence and a half hour goes by.

"What are your plans here in Cintra?" She asks him out of curiosity. "Non of your business." He says and chugs his beer. "Oh come on Geralt. There must be a reason?" She says and rest her head on her palm, while staring at him. "What is your reason?" He asks, trying to outsmart her. "Hah, yeah I ain't falling for that. I'm going to get some sleep. See you around Geralt. Oh and take a bath, you can really use one." She smirks and leaves the pub, continuing her way to the nearest inn. She's noticing that Geralt follows her lead but she act like she doesn't.

A few hours later Y/N is taking a bath in a bedroom of the inn where she will spent the night later. Her clothes and armor lay spread out on the table. Her weapons too except for one dagger, she had kept next to the tub. Just in case someone might interrupt her evening. Or worse, trying to kill her because she's a so called mutant.

She's enjoying the quietness with her eyes closed when suddenly someone comes walking in. "Hello Geralt." Y/N says without opening her eyes. There is no answer but she can picture him in her head, looking at her funny.
"Don't be too surprised. I could smell you even before you entered the room. And that is not a compliment." She opens her eyes and sit up straight, her body still covered under the water.

Geralt sits down on a chair. "What is it you could possibly want?" Y/N asks a little annoyed. "I need your help." He says. "You need help? That doesn't sound like something you would ask. But I'm intrigued. Tell me, what do you need me to do?" Y/N smirks. "I need help finding a woman." He growls in his low voice. "Haha oh Geralt, who would have thought you were this desperate.. Aren't they all laying down at your feet?" Y/N says and start laughing at him. "Not just any woman. Her name is Yennefer." He says. "Vangerburg?" Y/N says shocked. "Yes, so you know her?" Geralt asks her.

"Oh I know her. We don't get along very well. So I'm afraid I won't help you." Y/N says and point him to the door. But he stays seated. "What did you do to make her dislike you?" He asks. "Oh, it's already my fault now? You haven't even heard the story and you are already assuming it is on me." She says. "Hmm." He growls. "Well, since your still here. You might as well take a bath with me. You can really use one." She says with a smirk and looks him up and down. He stares at her but says nothing.

"Come on Geralt. Don't be shy. I promise I won't look." She says in a very provocative way. Geralt is having a hard time to say no. It's been such a long time he had company from a woman that wasn't just a prostitute. And she is beautiful, he couldn't deny it. "Fine. Turn around." He growled. She turns around and he undressed himself to get into the tub with her. "No funny business." He says when he sits down. She turns around and smirks but doesn't answer him.

"Turn around, let me help you with your hair." She says demanding and he does as she says. She makes his hair wet with her hands and grabs the soap to wash his hair. Geralt closes his eyes, secretly enjoying the touch of her fingers all over his head. "Lean back so I can rinse your hair." She says and he does what she says.

"All done." He turns back around and looks at her. "Thank you." He says growling. She hand him a sponge to scrub himself clean. While he washes himself she stares at him with a mischievous smile on her face.
When he's done he put away the sponge and stares back at her with his piercing eyes. She feels like he can look right into her soul. He leans with his arms over the edge of the tub.

"It's getting cold. I'm getting out." Y/N winks at him and get out of the tub. She grabs a towel to dry herself off. He takes her lead doing the same thing, they both turned their back to each other.
Geralt secretly looks at her quickly and she caught him. She walks up to him with her towel wrapped around her. He still has his towel in his hand. "You want a closer look?" She smirks and drops her towel. He takes a good look at her even though he's trying not to. His sexual desire takes over his strong mind. He can't think straight and feels himself getting horny.

"Oh someone is in a good mood." She says while looking down on his junk. He grabs her throat and push her against the wall. "Shut up." He growls, trying to ignore his desire to touch her. "Make me." She says. They both begin to breathe heavily, while staring at each other. His hand is still on her throat. He get even more horny and she makes him crazy. "Fuck me." She says seductively and he gives in to his feelings. He push her harder against the wall and let go of her throat as he kiss her with tongue. She wraps her arms around his neck and the kiss get more fiery and passionate. Their naked bodies grinding against each other, both heavily panting.

He put one hand on her hip and the other hand goes down to her pussy. Gently rubbing her clit, making her moan into his mouth softly. He enters her with his finger and thrust slowly, making her wet. They are both moaning and getting aroused. He lift her up against the wall and wrap her legs around his hips to penetrate her. "Fuck!" They both say at the same time. He thrusts slowly but quickly picks up the pace to fuck her hard against the wall.

Y/N is completely giving herself over to him. The way he kisses her, makes her feel wanted. Something she had felt a long time ago. And the way he fucks her, drives her crazy. He hold her tight with her legs still around him and lays her down on the bed. He continues to fuck her hard, licking her neck. Panting in her ear while he's making her moan and whisper his name in his ear. "Say it again." He growls. "Geralt... oh Geralt! Keep fucking me!" She yells and feel her orgasme coming. He push himself deeper inside her and they make eye contact. "Mine!" He growls then his eyes roll back as he cums and she can feel it shoot inside her. She cums too while moaning his name out loud.

He lays down next to her, they are both completely out of breath. "Damn..." She whispers softly and smiles. "Yeah." He growls and grabs a blanket. He put them over the both of them. "Don't get to comfortable. It was a one time thing." He says and turns to his side with his back facing her way. She does the same, so they lay back to back. "Fine with me." She says and close her eyes. They both fall asleep fast.