7. Take all my time

It was late at night. Y/N was sleeping in bed at the inn when she woke up by a knock on the door. She got out of bed reluctantly, opened the door slightly and peered through the opening. "Geralt? What are you.." He interrupted her by pushing the door open and grabbed her face with both his hand to kiss her full on her lips. She hadn't expected this, but she gave in straight away. He guided her inside the room and shut the door with a kick.

They both began to breathe heavily while still making out passionately. He paused, took of her t-shirt and looked down at her now bare breasts. "Fuck!" He growled and kissed her again with full passion. His hands went to her breasts and started to massage them. She moaned into his mouth and let his tongue slide in, circling around hers. She took off his gear and helped him getting undressed fast. They grabbed each other's bare bodies and grind them against each other while making out, both moaning with pleasure. She pushed him against the wall really hard, it made him growl. He turned her around so her back was turned his way. Her ass grinding against his cock made him crazy.

He had one hand on her hips, guiding her to move slowly. While his other hand was on her throat so he could pull her close to kiss her neck. She moans with pleasure as his hand moves from her hip to her thigh. He squeezed it gently and she felt his cock getting hard against her ass. "Mine." He growled in her ear when he entered her tight pussy with his finger. Curling deep inside her, thrusting slowly, licking her neck. It drove her crazy and she couldn't hold in the loud sound of pleasure.

He turned around with her and made her facing the wall. He entered her from behind and slowly thrusts in and out while still holding one hand on her throat. The other hand was on her hip. She held on to the wall with both hands while pushing her ass back and her hips up standing on her toes so he could enter her deeper. He grabbed her hips with both hands and thrusts harder. "Oh fuck!" She felt her orgasme coming slowly. He pushes deeper inside her with every thrust and starts to growl as he also felt his orgasme coming. They did cum together at the same time, which made it even more arousing.

She turned around and stared at him. They both didn't say anything. Both were completely out of breath but the look on their faces said the exact same thing. They both wanted more. So it continued as they grabbed each other's face and kisses each other fiery, their naked bodies grinding against each other. They made it to the bed without letting go of each other's lips, circling their tongues together. Moaning into each other's mouth with pleasure.

He lay down on his back with her on top of him. She let him enter her and fucked him slowly. Both his hands on her thighs, slowly moving to her back to make her lean in for a kiss. Her pace picked up, it drove them both crazy. They made eye contact when she sat back up. Her hands were on his chest, his hands on her hips. He could feel another orgasme coming so he turned her on her back with her legs over his shoulders. "Fuck!" She moaned when she felt her climax build inside her. They made eye contact again. He was all sweaty and drops fell down on her. "Oh god!" She moaned because it made her even more horny. His eyes rolled back and he did cum with a loud growl. "Don't you fucking stop now!" She growled loudly. He understood what she wanted him to do and thrusted harder until she had cum loudly screaming his name "FUCK YES GERALT!" He pressed a gentle kiss on her lips and lay down on her. For a few seconds they lay like that, then he rolled over to his back. They both stared at the ceiling, laying in their backs. Completely out of breath but with satisfaction.

"So, what is it you gonna steal from me this time?" She smirked. "Your time." He growled as his eyes closed slowly. She looked at him, he looked so handsome and innocent. Slowly she was realising that she was falling for him. And honestly, it scared her.
"Take all my time." She whispered softly. "Hmmm." He growled and opened his eyes a little to smile at her, right before he felt into a deep sleep.

She gently traced her finger over his cheekbones to his lips. Leaned in for a soft kiss and whispered "Goodnight, Geralt." Closed her eyes and fell asleep next to him. In his sleep he put an arm around her and she curled up against him. Allowing herself to feel comfortable with him.

The next morning they woke up in each other's arms. Their eyes met and they both smirked. "Morning." He growled. "Morning." She said and kissed him on his cheek. They lay their for a few minutes before getting out of bed to get ready for the day.
"So you have any plans?" She asked, while pressing her cheek against his bare chest. "Hmm, yes. I got to be on my way soon." He says and tighten his grip around her waist to pull her closer. It felt good, but Y/N could sense that this was a goodbye again. And it made her very sad. She had finally allowed herself to open up to someone and even let feelings grow slowly. After all that she had been trough. But apparently he didn't see it like that. She thought that he had used her again, this time for lust.

She relieved herself from her grip and got out of bed. Grabbed a shirt and put it on quickly. Somehow it didn't feel so comfortable to be naked around him anymore. Geralt sat up straight and watched her getting dressed. "You need help with that?" He asked when she put on her armor. He stood up and helped her without waiting for an answer. The feeling of his fingers tracing down her back to secure the armor gave her back the comfortable feeling again. She turned around to look at him and wanted him to kiss her so badly. He stared at her but he didn't move or speak. She wanted to kiss him, but her fear stopped her from doing it.

"Hmm, I should get dressed too." He smirked and walked to the bed where his stuff was sorted out on the floor. She secretly watched him get dressed and when he turned around she quickly looked away. "All done." He says and smiles a little awkwardly. She didn't know it if was because he also had feelings for her that he was trying to hide. Or that is was because he absolutely doesn't have feelings for her and tried to be polite. She smiled back and pointed to the door. "I'm out." She said and instantly regretted it. "Uh yes." He smiled and walked over to the door to open it. He walked out followed by her and they said nothing when they walked downstairs.

"I guess I see you around." She said, trying to hide her true feelings. "Yeah, take care." He said and left the inn instantly. She watched him from behind a window, getting on his horse. He didn't look back and left just like that.
"Come on, get yourself together." She mumbles to herself. She walks over to the bar and orders some breakfast and a glass of water.