🧡 Who Said It Best? 🧡

Mikey and you had been dating for almost a year now. You could still remember your first date. Mikey brought you to his favorite mystic pizza place, Run of the Mill Pizza. Señor Hueso was very pleasant, although he didn't seem to be a huge fan of Mikey. You were attempting to write out the historic moment but were having a bit of trouble.

"Ahhh, Pepino. What a... nice surprise..." He had sighed, tiredly directing the two of you to a table. "And you brought someone with you. Does she have a cloaking broach or..?" Mikey had shaken his head with a smile.

"Nope! (Y/N)'s human, like April!" Señor Hueso groaned.

"Ay, another human? I really must lose your number." He straightened his back. "Alright, what would you and your girlfriend like tonight?" The two of you chuckled nervously.

Oh, she's isn't my girlfriend/I'm not his girlfriend." You said in unison told Hueso. You wished you were Mikey's girlfriend. You'd had a crush on the orange box turtle since you first met!

What you didn't know was that Mikey felt the same about you. Señor Hueso looked skeptical, eyeing your reddened faces.

"Okay, 'amigos,' what can I get for you?" Mikey excitedly tapped the table, about to order one of the creepy eyeball pizzas, but then remembered who was with him. 

"Uhhh... how about pepperoni?" He said with a smile. Señor Hueso walked off, and as took as he left, you punched Mikey's arm.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He said.

"What's wrong?" You asked. He looked confused. "You ordered a normal flavor of pizza. I've heard about this place's wacky pizzas a million times from April, and I know you guys love 'em. Why'd you order a normal one?" You explained.

Mikey shrugged. "Some of the pizzas aren't super appetizing to first-timers, so I figured you'd want a good impression of the only pizza place we can go on a date to." It took a second to realize what he said. 

"Did you say 'date?' Like, romantic?" You ask. No way. No way were you that lucky.

Mikey began to sweat. A lot. Like, almost as much as Raph. Well, now's as good a time as any. "Uh... yeah... I like you, (Y/N)."

"Well, in that case," You took his hand. "Will you go out with me?" 

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!" Mikey screamed from over your shoulder. "That was not how it happened! I asked you, (Y/N)." You rolled your eyes.

"Did not."

"Too."

"Not."

"Too."

It took almost half an hour of you two going back and forth before you simply decided to go ask Señor Hueso. Who also did not remember.

You went back to the lair, sulking with your boyfriend. Then, the two of you saw the perfect way to settle this. Leo.

You turned to Mikey. "Okay, since we don't know who did it first, we'll see who can do it best. Leo's the judge!" You sprinted to the blue turtle, who agreed to judge your little contest. Mikey went first.

"This is a job for Dr. Feelings." He said. He took your hand. "(Y/N), I've loved you since the day I fell for you. You are the single thing that supplies the most amount of oxytocin to my brain. I love you and I would like to go on a date." Leo gave him a thumbs up. Then it was your turn.

You cleared your throat. "Mikey, I love you. I love your wit, your empathy, your creativity, everything. I love how you use your flaws to better yourself as a person and I want to move forward. Will you go out with me?"

You won the contest.