Prologue part 1

In a world were 80% are born with these superpowers called Quirks, Semblance, Ninja Scroll, and Sacred Gears. But sadly 20% are unlucky to not be born with anything of these powers and were called powerless. When threats show up such as the Grimms, the Stray Devils, Yoma, and the Villains who wants do hurt, kill innocent people and to do whatever they want but then the rise of Heroes, Huntsmen, Shinobis and even the Supernatural protect the innocent from the threats. As the"Heroes" do there duty as being protector of humanity they most of them slowing starting to being greedy letting the powers get to there heads because of all the money and fame there getting from their jobs. But there starting to care more of the popularity and money than taking up the responsibility to protect the people and push the powerless away as if there were the problem and seeing themselves important. If you want to be a hero too you have to get a hero license because vigilantist is illegal and to get one you have to go to one of these hero school but most popular school is Union Academy where everyone is accepted on who they are, but not really. You who are one of 20% who are powerless but wanted to be a hero and have the heart of a true hero. You don't have a last name yet because your an orphan you don't know what happened to your parents and you wear a cross necklace that the one thing you of them and you never took it off, you once lived in a Orphanage when you were little as you got older you had took in some part-time jobs to earned money to get an apartment and learned to cooked.
Than you decided go to Union when you were 15 to be a hero without powers.

As you went to the Academy it was fine at first you even got a girlfriend until everyone at the academy found out you were powerless you became almost everyone punching bag, you having reported the bullying but the teachers and headmasters neglected you but when you try to defend yourself from the bullies the teachers punished you instead believing you were the one who started it first you even try to tell them the truth but they didn't listen. Your girlfriend cheated on you with Issei who has a stupid dream on wanted to be a harem king. Your dorm room you used to lived in was mostly a single bedroom where it had an air mattress with a pillow and blankets where you sleep in and a desk, while the other students with powers have luxurious rooms with even there own bathroom. The students who are your bullies mostly give you a hard time are The Bakugou's Twins, Monoma, Team CRDL, The ORC, Team SSSN, Team Crimson, Team Hebijo, Yang Xioa Long, and Weiss Schnee.

But your real friends you made who didn't care you were powerless are Izumi Midoriya, Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna, Team JNPR, Penny, Team CFVY, Ochako, Ojiro, Kirishima, Mina, Momo, Jiro, Tsuyu, Hatsume, Hagakure, The Big 3, Team Hanzo, Team Gessen, Tokyami, Shoka Todoroki, Kendo, Ryuko matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin and her team, Mako, Shinso ,and Irina. They always hang out, cheer you up, they even didn't care if they got in trouble too by protecting you from your bullies and as you did tried to try to get stronger in combat class but Ms Goodwitch who the teacher there forced you to fight battles you couldn't win which it was basically you vs your bullies outnumbering you and definitely make it an unfair fight after the battles you were sent to recovery girl nurse office multiple times to get healed and she feels bad and sorry for you on how you became her most person in this whole academy to go to her to get healed. Ms Goodwich and Midnight wiped you as a punishment for believing you started the fight with your bullies and when All Might who suppose to be the number 1 hero in Union City and the symbol of peace, instead of protecting you and say you can be a hero, he just watched you get hurt and told you can't be a hero. Kiba, Xenovia, Koneko, Asia, Gasper, and Rossweiss never wanted to hurt you because they were being forced to by Rias who threaten them to make them stray devils or worst if they don't follow her orders even the orders meant to hurt you this has been going on like this for 5 months. Sona and her peerage who are the Student Council along with Satsuki actually tried to help you but they were given order by one headmaster not to. But one day in combat class when you were force in another fight with your bullies again beating you up with inch of your life, Issei ask the others bullies to combine there ultimate attack to kill you they did as he said and combined there ultimate attack at you as then you close your eyes wait for death door your friends scream your name and wanted to save you but they couldn't because they were being restrained by the other students who were ordered by your bullies. Ms Goodwitch realizing this has gone way too far and was planing on stopping this and so were the others teachers who were present there but it was too late the attack went to you creating a huge explosion when the smoke clear you weren't there no blood or body but you actually survived and was teleport in a second before the blast hit you and in a strange unknown place and will be a started of your new journey as a true hero.