Chapter 8(USJ attack)

No one pov

*A month since  Y/N and Melissa adopted Eri as there daughter things were going pretty well, She slowly getting comfortable with the other Omni Guardians and already befriended Stitch and Kirby even getting her hair braided by The Powerpuff Girls and Evelyn. Eri still is getting nightmares sometimes on what she went through by overhaul, Y/N and Melissa goes to her room and comforts her. Melissa does stay over the night at HQ to help Y/N with Eri. Now with Union academy is normal... For now*

Meanwhile in Union academy with Y/N Friends group

*Y/N's Friends are in there dorm (expect Satsuki and The Elite Four, Sona and her peerage are busy working but are grieving Y/N's death while working) are mourning his death*

*Those who are in the dorms are Ruby, Blake, Class 1A( Izumi, Shoka, Kirishima, Tokyami, Ojiro, Sato,Koda, Shoji, and all rest of class 1A girls) Shinso, HatsumeClass 1B (expect Monoma), The Big 3, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, Penny Polendina, Team Hanzo, Team, Gessen, Ryuko, Mako, and Irina*

*Those who are in the dorms are Ruby, Blake, Class 1A( Izumi, Shoka, Kirishima, Tokyami, Ojiro, Sato,Koda, Shoji, and all rest of class 1A girls) Shinso, Hatsume,  Class 1B (expect Monoma), The Big 3, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, Penny Polendina, Team Ha...

(A/N: Yes Kirishima, Jaune, Ren, and Shinso are girls and will be add to The Harem)

Ruby:*crying* I really miss Y/N. How could Yang and Weiss be so mean.

Izumi:*crying* I wonder that too. The Bakugo Twins don't care about being true hero but want money and fame.

Kirishima: That so unmanly!

Blake:*Sad* He treated me and Velvet so nicely and didn't care if we are faunus.

Mina: *Sad* Y/N know how to break dance.

Uraraka:*Crying* He would help me with money even though I refuse at first but he insisted it will help me and my parents.

Kendo: Yeah he was helping with with combat in a fair fight.

Ojira: Despite Y/N having no powers he proven to be a great warrior with great martial arts skills I was happy to have him train buddy and a friend.

*Mako is sobbing on Ryuko's shoulder as she rubbing Mako's head*