Chapter 4 (Hunting down Grimm)

A/N: Hey guys I just want to let you all know that another thing about the new suit on the left side of your arm where the omnitrix is when the suit is activated it turns into it's battle mode like this and another feature for the omnitrix is has a mode where you use your aliens powers while in human form like Ultimate Ben can in UAF if you want to.

And one another thing is Vi and Caitlyn are a couple and will be in the harem including Jinx.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

Me, Red Hood, Hellboy, Jinx, 2B, Randy, Vi and Caitlyn are just patrolling around the Emerald Forest to look for some grimms to kill or see if anyone in danger while trying on my new suits, but so far everything seems quiet. We heard the news that Sirzech the king of the underworld has increased our bounty because he's really really pissed for what we did to his little sister and her peerage

Emerald Forest

Y/N: Okay everything seems fine.

Jinx:*pount* I didn't get to explode anything.

Vi:*patting jinx's head* Don't worry little sis you'll get a chance to explore something I promise.

Hellboy: Well we tried to hurry the hell back to HQ I'm pretty sure that damn devil king has probably sent a big devil search party for looking for us.

Randy: Yeah the others probably have dinner ready so we should call for the Ground Bridge to our location

Red Hood: Hey where did Y/N go?

* The Omni Guardians who are present look around but don't see Y/N, but then 2B use her pod scanner and found your footprint and she motion for the others to follow her and as they did they raise their weapons for whatever happens and when the guard found you they saw Y/N helmets off and they see you in front of a grave and as they got close to it they read it and remember what you told them before*