Chapter 5 (Omni vs Ace Op)

Meanwhile in Union Academy

In Union Academy the Headmasters are still coming up with plans to deal with The Omni guardians half of them still want them to join their school the other half still wants them arrested and face serious punishment. With the students are still talking about the Guardians on how cool they are or still see them as villains, Y/N's friends group don't talk or hang out with the other Union students especially the bullies they stay in there own group. Ruby and Blake don't talk with Weiss and Yang anymore also team JNPR don't talk to them anymore and Yang even Weiss too do feel regret for what they did to Y/N for something he couldn't control. The Hanzo and Gessen girls don't talk with the others two Shinobis who bullied Y/N. Ryuko and Mako were still sad about losing Y/N and still hang out with Y/N friends group. Satsuki and her team, Sona and her peerage still feel regret on how they failed to save Y/N from his death and wish  they would have save him and  Rias and her peerage is still healing from there last fight with Guardians and Issei is still being a big baby about how he lost his ability to use "dress breaker" to see women's naked is gone forever and it's never coming back. With General Ironwood in his office he thinks it's time to get more serious.

Ironwood:*Sigh* Since most of the Headmasters aren't doing the right thing to catch these criminals and bring the justice so they don't ruin our society I guess I can deal with this in my own hands my way.

*Suddenly an unknown portal open in his office*

???: I think I can be assistant to that.

Ironwood:*Bring out and aims his gun* Who the hell are you and how did you get in my office this area prevents anyone with some sort of teleportation quirk to enter here?!

???: Please I wish not to harm you but I wish to help you I know you're having troubles dealing with these criminals who calls themselves the Omni Guardians.

Ironwood: *Lower his gun* And how can you be a help what do you even know about them?

???: If you can hear me out for a minute I can give you some information about them a little bit about.

*Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N as Lodestar removing Ironwood's metal arms*

Y/N  A.K.A  Omni Knight Pov

Me and Sonic, Steven, She Ra, and Star Girl  just finished  killing some stray devils from trying to kill innocent  people, we quickly left before the police and fake heroes arrived, we continue  to patrol around before we head back to HQ

Omni Knight: Okay guys things seems to be a bit quiet for now.

Sonic: Yeah I'm getting a little bored, I just wish some actions will show up.

*Just then Atlas Dropship appear in the sky and 100 army of Altesian Knight Androids appear aiming their weapons at us*