The Mianmian mystery.

"Lan zhan,  have you ever liked someone?" Wei ying asked. 

"Mother, brother, shufu-" Lan zhan tried to avoid the topic.

"Wait! wait! Not like that! The 'like' kind of like." Wei ying interrupted, lan zhan sighed at his luck.

"Mn." Lan zhan replied. 

"Oh my god! Lan zhan who is that?!" Wei ying asked. 

"You know them." Lan zhan replied flatly.

"Is it Mianmian?!" Wei ying teased, lan zhan was frustrated now, he wondered how dense his love was. The same scene had occurred in the xuanwu cave, tired by Wei ying's Mianmian nonsense Lan zhan decided to end it all at once!

"Mn, it is Luo-guniang." Wangji lied.

Wei ying didn't know why, but a strange bitter feeling invaded his chest, his gut felt cold, nevertheless Wei ying chose to ignore it.

"Oh, then the song you sung in the xuanwu cave? It sounded like a love song...." Wei ying asked. 

"Wangmian." A frustrated Lan zhan said without looking at Wei Ying. 

"So it's for her isn't it! Not for-" wei ying should be happy, but why is he crying? Wei Ying questioned himself. I shouldn't cry! I should be happy! It feels so bad! I wish to die!

Wei ying sprung out of their burrow to run away, just get away from Lan zhan and this strange depressing feeling that fogged his brain.

When he was running along the training area, he stepped on a blade, cutting his foot with it.

"What were you thinking? Look at you now, bleeding." Jiang Cheng Scolded him.

"Don't worry, your husband won't be mad." Jiang cheng frowned, picking him up.

Wei ying nuzzled his snout against Jiang Cheng's chest, wiping his tears on the sect leader's outer robe.

"Don't worry,  it will stop hurting soon." Jiang cheng cooed. 'I'll never stop hurting!' Wei ying's mind screamed. 

Finally, the Jiang sect leader led him to his chamber, where he placed the fox on a pile of cushions. Jiang cheng cleaned and dressed the wound, he sat beside Wei ying, petting him gently. 

"Good girl, you've earned yourself a bed time story." Jiang cheng said.

Combing Wei ying's fur gently, while looking longingly at the comb. Wei ying saw this and turned to place a paw on the comb.

"You want this? Sorry Mrs Xuebai(snow white), but I can't give this to you. It belongs to the girl I loved." Jiang cheng said.

Wei ying cocked his brow. Jiang cheng! His baby brother loved someone and he had no clue! His shidi had deemed a fox worthy of sharing such secret over his own brother! Wei Wuxian had been hurt twice! 

"It was a courting gift, she refused it. Has Xuebai-xiansheng ever gifted  you with anything? " Jiang cheng teased, Wei Ying wanted to wail like a child, where was his shijie? Why had they married her off to that peacock?!

"You know what? I liked a girl back when I attended lectures at cloud recesses." Jiang cheng took Wei ying in his lap.

"She was the best doctor of our generation." Jiang cheng choked.

'Wen Qing!' Wei ying couldn't believe his ears. Moreover, he positively did not want to imagine his shidi kissing a woman he had grown to regard as his own sister.

"It was a dire time, when I told her that I loved her." Jiang cheng confessed. 

'When? Why am I the last one to know?' Wei Ying felt even more betrayed. 

"She told me that she loved someone else. That she was a lala and loved...... Mianmian." Jiang cheng sighed. 

'Qing-jie is a lala! And she loved that bitch of a woman!' Wei ying wanted nothing more than to stick his razor sharp canines in that evil, loathsome, foul, little bitch's calves! Mianmian ! Mianmian the love of Lan zhan's life! The love his shidi's life! The love of his shid's love's life! 

What is going on?! How many more innocent lives have been hooked by that bitch? He regretted saving that Jin girl! Though wei ying knew that it was such a wrong, borderline evil thought to have, but he wanted to hand that Mianmian to the Xuanwu of slaughter on a silver dinner plate, with chilli oil on top! Maybe he went a little overboard, but he DID NOT like Mianmian! 

Wei ying stared to rip the cushion to shreds.

"Don't be mad at Wen-guniang. Xuebai-furen, it was her right to choose who to love. We need to accept her decision and be supportive." Jiang cheng said.

At that moment Wei ying realized that his baby brother had grown up into a fine gentleman. Wei ying felt proud for a moment, but his rage took over as Jiang cheng said the unexpected. 

"Even my elder brother liked Mianmian! He flirted with her a lot." Jiang cheng chuckled.

'What elder brother? Wei Ying doesn't remember a third Jiang child! And he swearing on his whole existence is so very sure, that he hates that HULI JING! Even if Wei ying is a huli jing himself! '

Wei ying howled angrily, howled at how misunderstood he was! They thought that he liked Mianmian? Only because he sweet talked her into giving him some free medicine! Like he sweet talked every girl into giving him free stuff !

This was outrageous! Why was he feeling drowsy all the sudden? Had Jiang cheng injected him with.....sedatives?......

Wei ying collapsed on the pile of tattered pillows, thinking of the ways to slowly and painfully kill Mianmian. 

Huli jing is a Chinese slang for seductress