A new day of sunshine

After reaching the Wen clan's new home at Dafan, Wei Ying, Lan zhan and their pups were washed clean, fed and allotted a room of their own. 

The room was big, with a fluffy, soft nest, made of pillows and blankets arranged in a wooden basket. 

The first thing Wei ying did was to drag his husband and puppies(sizhui included) into scenting the nest.

Later that day Wei ying fed his pups, tucked them in and follow his human pup all around. 

Now the foxes were well adjusted in their new home, the pups were more than happy to mingle with their humans. 

Soon more foxes populated the Wen sect, learning cultivation as their human counterparts, blossoming into their humanoid forms.

-------------

19 years later

"Mama! Xiao-hui is pulling my tails!" Wen mingyu, Wei Ying's 6 years old daughter shouted.

"Xiao-hui! Leave a-yu's pigtails! " Wei ying Scolded his 10 year old son.

"Mama, a-bai...cwuddle...." Wei ying's 2 year old pup slept on his tails.

"Oh baobei, come to mama." Wei ying pulled his baby in his arms and scented him to sleep.

"A-ying! Puppies! A-die's special breakfast is ready!" Lan zhan called.

"Coming a-die!"

"Xiao-hui is evil!"

"Yay! Egg rolls!"

"A-die makes the best baos!"

Lan zhan missed his favorite voice amongst all his very loved little voices.

"A-die makes the best soup." A soft kiss was placed on Lan zhan's back. 

"Mama makes the best out of a-die." Lan zhan whispered. 

"Looks like someone did not wish to sleep, but was scented to sleep against their will." Lan zhan teased, bopping yunyun's nose.

"Hmm...just like their a-die, staying up the night." Wei ying replied playfully, rocking the baby gently. 

"Because of a naughty huli jing of course." Lan zhan placed a kiss on Wei ying's forehead. 

"You were such a xiao guban back then!" A flustered Wei ying yelled, waking the sleeping baby, who started wailing as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Come to baba sweetheart." Lan zhan took the crying baby from Wei ying's arms, cradling him softly, as he rubbed soothing circles over the child's back. Soon Yunyun was scented to sleep once again, this time in their nest. 

"Asleep at last." Wei ying sighed in relief.

"Phew! Now a-die can punish his naughty huli jing in peace." Lan zhan said, grabbing Wei ying's waist from behind.

"A-hui! A-lin! A-yu! Xiao-qiu! Come here! Save your mama!" Wei ying called his babies. The four little foxes pounced on their a-die, other hanging on his head and shoulders, while Xiao-qiu grabbed his leg, like a-yuan did in his childhood. 

"Thank you puppies for saving your mama!" Wei ying blew a kiss to his babies .

"Who wants egg rolls and fish soup?" Lan zhan asked.

"Me!" The pups yelled in unison. 

"Lan zhan! The table is laid!" Wei ying said. 

The pups reached the table as soon as the fragrance of fish soup reached their tiny noses.

The family talked about their plans for the day, Wei ying did a-yu's pigtails once again, the parents teased each other lovingly, till Wen ning came to pick Wei ying up for his appointment. 

"See you for lunch my Zhanzhan!" Wei ying placed a quick kiss on Lan zhan's nose before leaving. 

-----------------

"You've 24 fox and 4 human pups! How many more are you planning on getting?!" Wen Qing yelled. 

"Qing-jie, you know how much I love babies." Wei ying stuck his tongue out.

"As expected you're 4 months along." Wen Qing announced. 

"Thank you Qing-jie, you're my favorite healer! " Wei ying squealed hugging Wen Qing, against all her protests. 

Wei ying chirped out of Wen Qing's clinic, to cling on to his mate.

------------

"Is Wei ying expecting again? " Lan zhan asked, cupping Wei ying's cheeks. 

"All thanks to my very capable mate." Wei ying kissed Lan zhan's palms.

"My mate is the one worthy of praises." Lan zhan kissed Wei ying's forehead.

"I love you zhan'er, my heart." Wei ying said. 

"Love you  my zhiji, more than anything." Lan zhan replied, pulling Wei ying  in for a kiss.

After a few minutes into a passionate kiss, Lan zhan carried Wei ying to their kitchen garden, where he sat his mate down on a chair and sat on another next to it.

" If someone had told me that I would marry you, the Lan fuddy duddy someday. I would've kicked them in the shin." Wei ying laughed. 

"Was I that bad?" Lan zhan asked. 

"Just the opposite baobei." Wei ying replied. 

"The husband of this amazing huli jing begs to differ." Lan zhan teased. 

"I think the baby wants some charred edamame." Wei ying said, caressing his slightly bulged belly.

"As his highness wishes." Lan zhan smiled. 

"Silly xiao guban." Wei ying chuckled.