shijie!

"Chengcheng! I'm getting married! You're going to be a shushu!" Wei ying bounced up and down on  Jiang cheng's lap.

"What happened? What got you so hyped up?" Jiang cheng asked. 

Wei ying showed his belly to his shidi. Jiang cheng rubbed it, only to feel the same tightness, he had once felt in feifei, before she gave birth.

"Are you going to be a mama?" Jiang cheng cooed.

"I'm! I'm going to be a mama!" Wei ying mewled.

"I'm going to be a Yeye(grandpa) then!" Jiang cheng petted his brother. 

"Shushu! Not yeye! Yeye would be that old man lan!" Wei ying protested. 

"The healers will instruct the servants about taking good care of you and your puppies." Jiang cheng rubbed Wei ying's ears.

Wei ying was crying, overwhelmed by his brother's love, a love that Wei wuxian wouldn't have received. 

"My sister and her baby are coming. You'll like them, especially a-ling." Jiang cheng cheng said.

'Shijie! Shijie and Jin ling will be here, for a-ying's pups!' Wei ying squealed in excitement. 

"Don't jump so recklessly! It's not good for the pups!" Jiang cheng Scolded. 

"Already a great shushu chengcheng!" Wei ying cried, licking Jiang cheng's face.

"Now, xuebai furen, I'll ask the kitchen staff to make some pork and cream rice for you. Go, find your husband." Jiang cheng shooed wei ying. 

------------

"Lan zhan! Lan zhan! Lan zhan! " Wei ying ambushed Lan zhan from behind. 

"Wei ying, be careful." Lan zhan said, licking Wei ying's snout.

"Shijie and a-ling will be here for our pups!" Wei ying squealed. 

"Mn, Jin-furen will help me take good care of a-ying and the pups." Lan zhan replied. 

"She makes world's best lotus root and spare rib soup!" An excited wei ying said. 

"We can get married, when Jin-furen arrives." Lan zhan said. 

"We'll wait for shijie!" Wei ying agreed enthusiastically. 

"Now, what does wei ying wishes to eat?" Lan zhan asked in the softest voice.

"Boiled eggs,  meat maybe." Wei ying shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess foxes don't have cravings like humans do." Wei ying said. 

"Wangji will still provide for Wei ying." Lan zhan scented his mate.

"Such a good husband my a-zhan. " Wei ying petted Lan zhan's head. 

"Lan zhan, I do want to groom you though." His vixen spoken. 

"Mn, let's get inside." Lan zhan said, entering their burrow.

Wei ying entered as well, the two layed inside the pups' chamber, huddled together, as Wei ying groomed Lan zhan. 

They talked about their future plans, the number of liters they want. In general, Wei Ying stubbornly argued about 6 dozen liters, while Lan zhan being the sensible one tried to convince him against it.

"Why don't you want babies?! Don't you like me anymore?" Wei ying puffed his cheeks and turned his face away. 

"I did not say no to having more babies, but Wei ying should care for his health." Lan zhan replied. 

"I'm already dead!" Wei ying protested. 

"A-ying can qi deviate." Lan zhan reasoned.

"I had so many dreams, when we lived in the burial mounds...." Wei ying pouted, sniffling dramatically. 

"Mn,wangji had dreams as well." Lan zhan replied. 

"My dreams were better! " Wei ying protested. 

"Do tell." Lan zhan prodded wei ying's fluffy behind.

"At burial mounds, I always imagined, you, me and our little radish living on a farm. You would go out to work, while I would stay home, being a full time mom of eighteen kids." Wei ying said. 

"Wei ying hadn't realized his feelings then?" Lan zhan asked. 

"I hadn't, but I imagined giving birth to a-yuan and...A-yuan..being our baby." Wei ying replied. 

"I would tuck a pillow under my robe and pretended to carry a baby." An embarrassed Wei ying confessed. 

"Mn, five liters?" Wangji bargained. 

"Eighteen!" Wei ying slammed his paw.

"Only if a-ying promises to take care of his spiritual health." Lan zhan put down his condition. 

"I love you er-gege!" Wei ying threw himself in Lan zhan's arms.

"Love my a-ying and our pups." Lan zhan said, fondly licking Wei ying's ears.

-----------------

A week later Jiang Yanli, Jin ling and the unfortunate chew toy( Jin Zixuan) arrived. 

"Shijie! A-ling!" Wei ying ran towards his sister, wagging his tail, headbutting her leg with his snout, Lan zhan followed his husband. 

"Who is this new guest?" Yanli asked, crouching down to pet Wei ying. 

"This is Xuebai-furen, a-yuan's adoptive mother and this is her husband." Jiang cheng introduced. 

"Where is a-yuan?" Yanli asked. 

"He is waiting for us at the dinner table." Jiang cheng answered. 

"Come with us Xuebai furen and xiansheng, join us for dinner." Yanli cooed.

"Pleasure to meet you Jin-gongzhi." Jiang cheng greeted, Wei Ying couldn't look at the jin in the eye.

"Sorry shijie, but xianxian wouldn't be able to join you today." Wei ying mewled before leaving the scene with drooped ears and tail.

"What happened to her?" A puzzled Jiang Yanli asked.

"She is carrying." Jiang cheng answered. 

"I can understand, carrying a life in your body is not easy." Jiang Yanli said, looking at jin ling.