P.S. Wangji is sorry.

Wei ying opened his eyes, only to find Lan zhan licking his wound. "Is wei ying mad at me?" Lan zhan asked, Wei ying turned away his face.

"You look cute when you're mad." Lan zhan said, placing his paw against Wei ying's cheeks.

"But not as pretty as your "darling" Mianmian of course!" Wei ying replied sarcastically. 

"My Zhiji is the prettiest." Lan zhan said licking Wei ying's ears.

"Humhpph!" Wei ying puffed his cheeks and turned his back towards Lan zhan. 

"Are you jealous?" A very amused Lan zhan asked. 

"Why would I....be..jealous?! Am I a cut-sleeve or what?!" Wei ying flustered. 

"For the matter of fact, I am." Lan zhan confessed. 

'What? Lan zhan is a Cut-sleeve now! Why am I always the last one to know?!'

"What about Mianmian? And...and Wangmian?" A baffled Wei ying asked. 

"In the Xuanwu cave, it was you who flirted with Luo-guniang, but blamed me of liking her. You did the same this time as well, I've tried to tell you so many times, that 'Wangji is a Cut-sleeve ',  but you never listened. I got so frustrated that I lied about liking Luo-guniang." Lan zhan confessed sincerely. 

"Wangmian?" Wei ying asked, 

"The song is not called Wangmian, it is......wangxian." Lan zhan confessed. 

"What is the proof that you aren't saying this just to .....not upset me further? " Wei ying asked. 

"Resentment always follows behind you.

Floating down a misty river on a small boat,

Who watched as Yunmeng drowned in flames?

Suddenly, I'm awakened as mirages fade away.

Three thousand rules in this mundane world,

Cannot compare to half a jar of Emperor's Smile

Who is the drunk one now? " wangji sung.

"Who cultivates with resentment? Who drinks a lot of emperor's smile? " Lan zhan questioned the other boy.

"I...you..you had a crush on me?" Wei ying asked in disbelief. 

"Mn, but Wei ying shouldn't feel uncomfortable, Wangji is contented with remaining Wei ying's friend only." Lan zhan said. 

"I'm so sorry Lan zhan,  that I'm not a cut-sleeve. If I was, I would've definitely married you." Wei ying said, the strange feeling of floating like a balloon of happiness filled Wei ying again, he wanted to live with Lan zhan forever, unfortunately he wasn't a cut-sleeve. 

'Why hadn't god made him a cut-sleeve! ' Wei ying cursed his stars.

"Wangji understands, Wei Ying is free to love whoever he fancies." Wei ying felt  sadness lining the tone of Lan zhan's voice.

'Oh Lan zhan! I broke Lan zhan's heart! This is so bad! I want to evaporate!' Wei ying berated himself mentally. 

"Is that why you did not want me to tease you?" Wei ying asked. 

"It made me desire for the things I shouldn't expect from you." Lan zhan sighed. For some reason, wei ying felt his heart shatter as well. This was so depressing, wei ying thought. 

"How did you realize about your attractions?" Wei ying asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I saw Wei ying under the moonlight and fell in love." Lan zhan replied, with a small face.