Chapter 9

A/N: you get 7 pages because this chapter took forever because I ran out of ideas.

Alex's POV
I'm playing minecraft with Y/N. This time I toned it down on the screaming. "Hey you should come to Mexico with me and meet my mom" she looked a bit scared for a second. "Y-your mom?" She asks and I agree. "Yeah. I won't be going there for a few more months though but I've been telling her about you. And she wants to meet you. She says your good for me" i explain and she tries to hide a smile. "That sounds fun. Seeing where you grew up" I smile at her on the camera. "Yeah wouldn't it be?"

/////
"Yes mom, she's doing good. I'll be there in a few months. Yes I'll ask Y/N to come meet me. You want me to stay for a month?! That's such a long time-Ok, ok I'm sorry. I said I'm sorry! Ok I gotta go. Yes I am mom. I love you too!" I sigh after I hang up the phone. I love my mom but she can be so invasive sometimes. I guess that's just a mom thing. "Sorry I was talking to my mom" I told my twitch chat and they all go 'AWWW' and I get a dono saying "What a mamas boy. I like mama boy's' and I let out a chuckle. "Shut the fuck up. I love my mom" I'm waiting for the game to load and I check my phone as I do.

Y/N hasn't been texting me as much since she's working a lot recently. I've told her to start YouTube or twitch and I'll help out but she's so hesitant.

//// Sorry I'm just tryna pass time so I can get to chapter 10. It's a big plot twist////

I finally convinced Y/N to do twitch and she's nervous for her first stream. We're going to do it together so she calms down a bit. She's pacing back and fourth in her room as we're on call. "What if they don't like me? What if they find out where I live? What if they think I'm weird?" She asks and looks at me. "Amour you're going to be fine, I'll be right there with you" she freaks out some more before actually starting the stream.

Yeah it was a mess. Her camera fell off her pc and a bunch of other stuff started happening. Her face was so red afterwards. She looks horrified and wanted to cry. I couldn't stop laughing though. Poor amour.

/////

"No! That is not left! No! My left!" Y/N yells playfully. "Which left?!" I yell and we both laugh. We're rearranging the furniture and she says I'm terrible at doing it. "My left! How many times do I gotta say it! Oh my god no! Let me do it. Sit down before you hurt yourself!" I laugh and sit on the other couch as she moves it around before stopping. "See! That wasn't so hard was it!" I laugh as she's nagging at me about the couch. "It's not funny! I asked you to pull it out a bit and you're like "huh?" I laugh even harder at her and she joins me. She shakes her head at me before we go to move some more furniture.

We're sitting on the living room floor and she's playing with my hair. The living room is a mess but we don't care. "I love it when you play with my hair" I tell her and she hums in response. She bends down and kisses my forehead and I feel myself relaxing even more then I already was. "What do you want out of this relationship?" I ask her and she looks a bit confused. "I want to be with you" she responds. "Yeah I know but what else? Do you want to get married or move in together?" I ask and she frowns a bit. "Of course I do. I'm in love with you" she bends down and kisses me once more and I smile in the kiss. "I do want to get married though if that's something your interested in" she adds and continues playing with my hair.

I smile at the thought of her in a white dress. "Does this realm count as real? Is our relationship real?" SMACK! I yelp and sit up. "Of course it's real! My feelings for you are real. Just like they are in the real world. The only time we're ever apart is when you're doing YouTube or twitch!" I quickly apologize at making my woman mad and she huffs but kisses my forehead again.

/////
"Oh my god Alex, did you know there's 23K ish fanfics of you on Archive your own? And half of them are smut?" I look over at my girlfriend on the camera. "How did you find this out?" I yell. "I-uh. May have been in the community a bit too long..." I look at her pretend offended. "You're crazy man, reading fanfics of me when you got the real deal right infront of you!" She laughs. "Listen sometimes I want to go onto a different timeline where you're a prince and I'm a maid and you need to lecture me about my job and then some stuff happens" I look up at her. "And then some stuff happens? Like what? Tell me Y/N what the hell were you reading!" She bursts out laughing.

"I have to go water my fish" she says and I look at her. "Bull! You don't even own a fish. You don't even like fish!" I yell back. "I do too!" She shoots back at me. She's laughing the entire time. "You said you would never own one because of how high maintenance they are!" We go back and fourth laughing and bickering.

"You're lucky I love you" I say as I'm doing my own thing. "Oh yeah? Why's that?" I look at the monitor "because if someone else told me they were going to water their fish I would be VERY concerned for them"she laughs harder and I chuckle. "Brb I'm going to go drown my fish" I smile and she gets up to walk out of Frame. She comes back with a glass of water. "How did it go?" I ask as I'm fixing my hair. "The fucker won't die"

//////
I gasp. "Is that your dog?" And Y/N turns behind her slightly. "Yeah! Isn't he cute?" I pans the camera over to the dog who's laying on a bed playing with a toy. It's a border collie mix. "Awwwww!" I coo and the dog perks up and looks around. I smile as it continues to look around confused. "He hears you. But he can't find you" y/n chuckles and we continue talking.

"So is marriage something you're actually interested in?" She asks and I look up. "Yeah of course" I reply. I wonder why keeps asking. She jumps and looks down at her dog. "He keeps doing this to me. I guess he just wants attention" she lets her dog before I lays at her feet.