Harry Potter

The man in the painting
Gilderoy Lockhart

He was finally finished. Gilderoy signed his name onto the last fan letter with a flourish. He looked at the two stacks of signed cards sitting in front of him on his desk. He had spent two hours signing his name meticulously. He sat back in his armchair, tomorrow he would go to the owlry to send them off to his publishers.

He was free to do what ever he pleaded for the rest of the evening. He glanced at the main door to his chambers, it was locked. Perfect.

He got up gathering his robes from the back of his armchair and walked over to the smaller door, the one that led to his bed.

Everything was exactly as he'd left it, the sheets were pulled back onto the bed. And the portrait was right up against the foot of the bed. As it should be.

A flutter of nerves ran through his body in anticipation.

He carefully undressed, making sure to fold and hang everything he wore back into the wardrobe. Once he was naked he walked over to his bed, his wand held loosely in his hand.

He tapped the portrait once, twice, three times, and muttered 'revelo' under his breath. Another Gilderoy appeared, drawn into the painting. He smiled and waved at the naked, real Gilderoy, who turned red and looked away blushing deeply. The portrait Gilderoy was wearing deep blue robes with golden accents. They were stunning clothes, something only the highest royalty would wear.

Real Gilderoy sat, cross-legged and near the foot of the bed. The portrait started undressing slowly, and Gilderoy took his cock in his hand. Slowly he started pumping at it. Making himself hard. He watched with anticipation as his counterpart revealed more and more painted bare skin.

By the time portrait-Gilderoy was naked, real Gilderoy was fully hard and leaking precum. One thing to be said about Gilderoy Lockhart was that he had been blessed with the perfect cock. Longer than average and hefty. Gilderoy was not able to wrap a hand fully around himself.

Shaking, Gilderoy pointed his wand at his dick, and muttered the spell to copy and paste it. He watched with fascination as an exact copy of his penis grew out of thin air. He licked his lips as he plucked it out of the air and positioned himself the way he liked it. He scooted further down the bed so that he was on the edge, he spread his legs and lifted them up, trapping them behind the posts of his four poster bed.

The portrait of himself was right against the bed, creating the illusion that the other Gilderoy was standing between his legs. He reached down pointing his wand at his own hole and muttered the spell to get him ready, lubed up and stretched. He moaned at the feeling, but bit his lip and placed the replica of his cock against himself.

Once it felt right, pressed against his twitching hole, almost popped in, but not yet, in that terribly erotic nearly stage, he pointed his wand once more and muttered more words. Creating a fluttery golden link between the penis between his arse cheeks and the portrait of himself. It faded away after a few seconds, but Gilderoy knew the spell worked.

He leaned back on his elbows and made eyecontact with his painted lover. They both gave each other a curt nod and the painting moved his pelvis forward slowly.

Gilderoys eyes rolled back when he felt the penis pop into his body and ease its way in. He focused and watched the painting with his mouth hanging open and breathing heavily. Portrait Gilderoy pulled back before thrusting back in, this time going deeper. Gilderoy felt every bumb and vein of his cock against his stretched rim.

Gilderoy's leg shook with pleasure when the tip of his dick pressed against his prostate, sending little fireworks everywhere through his body.

It was nice and very pleasurable but still agonizingly slow, he muttered another spell, gripping his wand feebly. The portrait fastened it's pace, moving forwards and backwards making the cock inside of him follow. The portrait moved so far back that the head of the penis popped out of Gilderoy's body. Before he had time to protest or reposition it slammed back in, the entire length sheathed inside Gildorys arshole in one go, brushing and pressing against the bundle of nerves, making Gilderoy throw his head back and open his mouth in a silent scream.

His real cock was leaking profusely, precum flowing freely out of his tip and onto his stomach.
He brought his head back up to watch his portrait-self fuck into him. He panted heavily, the painted abs of his portrait flexing under the painted skin as he thrust.

After a certain press against his prostate Gilderoy came with a cry, his legs shook violently against the bed posts and his elbows collapsed from under him. His cum had reached his nipples and had coated his pecs in the white fluid.

The cock continued fucking into him, and wouldn't stop until Gilderoy would end the spell. But he wouldn't. Not yet anyway. He knew he had another orgasm in him. His cock went soft and started flopping against his belly everytime that the cock would thrust deeply into him.

After regaining enough strength Gilderoy managed to manouver his body into a new position while his cock continued fucking into him with reckless abandon.

He was now on his knees with his chest against his sheets. But every thrust was causing him to slip until his hips were pressed against the sheet as well. Effectively trapping his cock, the one still attached to his body, against the bed and his body.

He fisted his sheets with both hands as his moans were punched out of him with every thrust. He could feel tears of pleasure falling out of his eyes and down his cheeks. He was sensitive after his first orgasm, his spent cock rubbing against the sheets, his rim stretched painfully around the penis and his prostate raw from all of the prodding. And yet the pain mixed with the pleasure formed a delicious and addictive sensation that Gilderoy had been yearning for all evening.

Although he didn't want the onslaught of pleasure/pain to stop he felt his second orgasm fast approaching, and he knew he wouldn't be able to survive another round.

He used his last remaining strength to lift his head and look over his shoulder to focus his tired eyes on the portrait. Painted Gilderoy thrust forwards and backwards biting his lip in concentration.

He felt his balls tighten once more and Gilderoy came with a groan and his eyes rolling back into his head. He let his forhead fall forward and rest agisnt the sheets, he breathed in deeply, letting the cock fuck him through his orgasm. It quickly became to much and Gilderoy fumbled blindly for his wand. He grasped it firmly, dispite his bones feeling like jelly, and ended the spell. The cock inside of him stilled. Trapped inside of his body. Gilderoy clenched his hole and whimpered at the sheer size of the cock inside of him and the oversensitivity of his stretched out rim.

He reached behind him. Letting his fingers explore his backside. He ran his fingers through the cleft of his arse and walked them down to his anus. He felt the base of the replica of his cock nestled between his arse cheeks.

He turned his head to lie on his cheek and used both of his hands to firstly pull his cheeks apart. He groaned at the feeling of the cock shifting inside of him. He squeezed his cheeks together moaning when the tip brushed against his prostate.

Sighing he shifted his body, and gently pulled the cock out of his anus. He clenched involuntarily once the cock was out of his body, the feeling of emptiness was overwhelming, so he quickly grabbed his wand and spelled himself tight again. He cleaned himself up using magic aswell as magicking his replica cock away.

Soon the room was in the same order he had found it in. The portrait Gilderoy was gone and had been replaced with a beautiful landscape of a field.

Gilderoy got ready for bed, dressing in his nightgown and blowing out the candles. He was already anticipating the next night, ready to do it again.