Merlin

Merlin/Arthur
Get out of my head and fall into my arms instead

Arthur moved from London, away from his overbearing father to Bristol, moving in with his step sister, and ready to attend The University of Camelot two weeks ago. And it all started with his sister's birthday party.

The party had been great, Arthur's first social gathering in Bristol. Also the first time he was allowed to make friends his father might not approve of. It's also where he met Gwen. One of Morgana's best friends and also the prettiest girl Arthur had ever met.

He also met Merlin at that party.

Merlin, well there wasn't much to say about Merlin, other than that he was a very proud gay man, who very often platonicly made out with his best friend Gwaine.

----

They did it at the party, and for some reason Arthur couldn't tear his eyes from their mouths molding together, their hands ruffling each other's hair and the occasional tongue that Arthur caught glimpses of.

He was mesmerized until someone patted him on the shoulder, it was a girl, a very pretty girl, probably the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

"Can I sit?" She asked pointing to the empty spot on the sofa beside him. Arthur nodded and took another sip of his drink, scooting to the side as the burning liquid rushed down his throat.

"I'm Gwen, and you must be the prodigal brother Morgana hasn't been able to shut up about for two months." she held out her hand. Arthur took it smiling.

"That's me, Arthur Pendragon!" he answered nodding as a confirmation. The music wasn't too loud just a dull thump of the bass.

"I know, she was super happy you were coming. This party is for you." Gwen bumped her shoulder into his and little bit of his drink sloshed out onto his jeans. He could tell she was a bit drunk.

"No, this is her birthday party!" He answered, dumbly. Deep inside he was relieved to know that Morgana wasn't annoyed with him moving into her flat.

"Nah, she told me that you didn't want a welcome party, so she disguised it!" Arthur nodded staying silent, they sat next to eachother for a while andmhe soon felt a heavy weight on his shoulder and looked down to see that Gwen had fallen asleep leaning against him.

"Come on Gwen, it's late. Let's get you home!" A young man with dark skin took the cup from Gwen's hand and started wrapping her arm around his shoulders hoisting her up. Gwen groaned in defeat, her head lolling from side to side. Arthur stood up.

"She not feeling very well, I don't think she wants to go with you." Arthur didn't know the girl, but he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

"It's alright, mate. I'm her brother, Elyan. Thanks for protecting her. But I've got to get her home." The guy reached out his hand and held it out. Arthur studied it for a while before grabbing it and shaking.

"Arthur, Sorry about that."

"No, it's good we need more people like you in the world. See you around, mate!" Elyan gave him a fist bump, and Arthur watched as the siblings stumbled through the few people milling around the room. Arthur sat back down on the sofa. He was tired and couldn't wait for everyone to leave so he could go to bed and sleep for at least a week.

He studied the room taking in the various people on the make shift dancefloor and his step sister Morgana and a girl he knew was called Kara because she practically lived with them. His eyes wandered before being pulled back to the spot he had been looking at before Gwen had interrupted.