Hannibal

Blooddrops on Roses
Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham

Will knows that what he's doing can be considered utter madness, and he knows that he should turn back, forget the whole thing and go home.

But he has been driving for 45 minutes and Hannibal is just a few more away. Plus Will is hungry, he does not exactly know what for, but he longs for something and he knows that only Hannibal can provide it.

Will concentrates on the road again after noticing that all the road signs are passing by in blurs of color.

Obejectivly, he knows it is late, the time on his dashboard is showing three in the morning and a little part of him is wondering if Hannibal is even awake. It doesn't matter Will can wake him up if needed.

Finally, finally he's here, he parks and jumps out of the car forgetting to lock it and rushes towards Hannibals front door.

The lights are on inside, he can see them through the windows, despite the blinds. Will also notices that the front door is ajar. Now he is worried, Hannibal would never leave the door open.

Will kicks it open some more, he doesn't have his gun but that does not matter. Soft classical music flows through the empty hallways, Will knows it is coming from the kitchen, he follows the sound.

Hannibal is fine, or well his bare back is. But then he turns around towards the opening kitchen door, and Will sees red.

Litrally. Blood is covering Hannibals chest and his hand is holding a bloody knife. Out of the corner of his eye Will can see what looks like a human leg on the counter and a baggy filled with blood next to it.

"Will!" Hannibal exclaims.

And suddenly it all falls into place, Will knows what he is longing for and in a few great strides he walks up to the the taller man. He stopps once infront of Hannibal.

Will slowly reaches out a hand and lets it glide over the blood covered skin, Hannibal shivers at the touch.

"Will." He says again much softer this time.

And Will kisses him.

Hannibal dropps the knife and tangles his bloody left hand into Will's curly hair. The other hand comes to rest on Will's nape, pulling him closer, his lips closer. As if he wants to eat him, which kinda yeah...

Will gasps into Hannibals mouth, his body gets hot, despite it almost being Christmas and the windows being slightly open.

Will yanks off his coat, then his hands try to undo every button on his shirt and by then Hannibal has gotten the gist of what is happening and has pulled the shirt off. Ripping it, so that the buttons fly off, exposing Will's pearly, fresh, untainted skin.

Now bare skin touches bare skin the layer of blood allowing the warm bodies to glide against each other like a macabre dance.

Will hasone hand trapped between their chests while the other is circled around Hannibals back.

Hannibal on the other hand, has decided to leave Will's lips behind, trailing them down his jaw and across his neck, smearing more blood around.

This is perfect, amazing even, but Will wants more, needs more. Now that he knows what he has been craving he wants it all. Now.

His Hand wanders down across the red plains of Hannibals stomach towards the waist of his, now ruined, dress slacks.

"What do you want Will?" Hannibal whispers, his mouth has trailed up again and is letting teeth grate against Will's ear.