Chapter 16: War

"Kaeya? What the hell?"

Kaeya stepped closer towards me, half of his foot in the doorway. "I know what's going on here." He scoffed, forcing himself into my house. He slammed the door behind him, blocking my escape route. My heart started to aggressively pound against my chest, like it was trying to get out of my body. My stomach was tied in a very tight knot, almost making me nauseous. Kaeya looked like a serial killer from a horror film, his eyes said it all. 

He knows. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked, my voice shaking between each word. He was starting to scare me big time, and I did not like it. I punched him, there shouldn't be a reason why I would fear a pussy like him. 

But I did. 

"You and Diluc are a thing, isn't that right?" He started to laugh, maniacally. It was horrifying. "You know Y/n, I never thought you would go this low. I fell in love with you because of how caring you are. But now, you're with my brother. How curious." He said, walking around like a deranged villain. He paced back and forth in my kitchen, each time getting more and more angry. He was a ticking time bomb, just waiting to explode. 

"You really hurt me Kaeya. I never understood your actions. I gave you everything you ever wanted. You never cared about me, you only used me to achieve your inhumane fantasies." I said, now confidently standing up to him. He didn't look shocked, just taken aback. "That's the thing, Y/n." he said, finally stepping away from me. 

"I did care about you. I just didn't know I did. After you left me, every girl seemed ugly to me. I couldn't get into a mood to fuck them anymore. All I could think about was you. I would be excited to go to work, just to remember I got your ass fired. Everyday went by and I sat in my guilt, wanting to have what was mine back." He said, now choking on his tears. 

The rage came out of the deepest part of my soul and it came extremely quickly. I was so angry at Kaeya for destroying my spirit, getting me fired, and making me watch him kiss another girl. But I did not have the energy to keep saying the same thing to him. He knows what he did. His guilt came too late, because now I belong to someone else. Someone better. 

Diluc. 

"Get out of my house" I firmly said, trying to disguise my anger. "Y/n-"

"You don't get to walk into my house, uninvited and unannounced. Then act like you're gonna kill me. Then profess your undying love for me. And expect me to just forgive you. I don't care if you feel bad. I don't care if you still love me. I don't fucking love you anymore." I shouted, unable to conceal my feelings. "I hate you. I never want to see you again. So get out and fuck off" I snapped. Kaeya just stared at me. He continued to stare and stare, like I was the one in the wrong.

Before anyone could say anything, my front door swung open. 

"What the fuck is going on?"