3. The Walk

Fuyumi's POV

Holy shit he's so hot and I'm going out with him and Rumi. Holy shit, Holy shit. This is fucking crazy. Ugh I can't believe I'm wearing this I look terrible. My hair's all messy, my clothes are like my really shitty clothes. He has jeans and a pink hoodie with a band logo that I don't recognize. I mean I'm sure he and Rumi have a thing going, they seem like more than friends. Plus she's way more attractive than me, and much taller, but I don't think that matters because he is kinda short for a guy.

"Fuyumi...? You good?" Rumi laughs as she put her arm around me.

"Oh yeah, I was just spacing out," I chuckled awkwardly.

"So Fuyumi, do you know a good place to eat around here?" Rumi asked. She still had her arm around me, though she is barely taller then me, maybe like 3 centimeters, but she seems taller because of her ears. As well as Hawks, his wings make him look bigger and taller.

"Yeah, we aren't from here, we don't know where anything is," Hawks said. I blushed at his voice, his voice wasn't deep but it wasn't high either it was sort of in the middle? I don't know, I just like it.

"I can show you a place," I said. I started leading them towards a café that I used to go to with Touya. "So where are you guys from?"

"Like originally or...?" Hawks questioned.

"Oh um, before you moved here," I clarified. I wonder where he is from originally.

"We're from this place called Kochi," Rumi said. She still had her arm around me.

"Oooo, I've never heard of that place," I said in all honesty.

"Yeah, it's like part of the poor part of Japan, most people don't know it," Hawks said.

"Oh, so where are you guys originally from?" I asked. He seemed like he was from somewhere else, plus he's wearing these cool ass earrings and they look like tribal. It has a brown feather with these beads and a tooth.

"I'm originally from Osaka, not really interesting," Rumi responded first. I wonder what her heritage is, she doesn't really look Japanese, and she has darker skin. But she has a Japanese name so.... I don't know.

"I'm originally from Russia," Hawks said. Oh damn I didn't expect that at all.

"Oh shit, that's really fucking cool," I said. "Can you speak Russian?"

"Yeah," He said and smiled. I smiled in a really goofy way, I felt my face go red as well. Like the fact that he merely smiled just made me have goosebumps. Rumi took her arm away from my shoulder.

"So where are we going?" She asked without the smile she had before.

"Oh right," I totally forgot about that, am I going the right way? Yeah. It's pretty close since it's not too far from the campus. Probably like 2 blocks away from where we are right now. "We're going to a café, I used to go all the time with my brother," I stated.

"Nice," Rumi said.

"Oh uh, sorry about saying that about your brother," He said with a red face.

"Oh it's okay you already said that," I said. Oh my fucking god, is he blushing?

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah," Rumi said quickly really expressing her hand movement. "What did you say about her brother?"

"... he's my dorm mate," he said and looked away. She started laughing at him. She went in the middle of us and started using him for balance as she cried from laughing.

"You idiot!" She laughed. After 10 more seconds she laughing died down and she wiped her eyes. "What a loser," she said to Hawks.

"Shut up," he said and looked away from her.

"Um, just so you know, I don't really care," I said. "My brother can be an asshole sometimes." Sometimes? It's most of the time. I would honestly say that he is constantly rude, but he did something really nice for me once, so I won't. I guess he is nice sometimes but mainly a dick, but with a good reason. "But he isn't much of an asshole once you get to know him, he isn't that much. He doesn't know how to talk to other people, especially people he doesn't know."

"Oh uh well...." he stops to think for a second. "I..."

"Well we're here," I said.

"Oooo, now we can eat!" Rumi said.

"Yeah..." Hawks said.

《☆》

Lmao Fuyumi tryna help a bro out.

Words: 763