6. Orientation

I made a long one to make up for not uploading

Touya's POV

"Hello new students," The principal, wait isn't like Dean or something in college. I don't know man. "Welcome to the first ever year of UA College!" Everyone cheered.

"Does that mean there is no one above us?" I asked Tenko, who was right next to me.

"I mean... I guess." He said

"Cool, now we have no one to be scared of," I said.

"Why would we be scared?" He asked.

"I-" does not everyone think that when they see someone older than them? It's scary. "That's not the point right now."

"... what we're doing for this special school year. We will have regular college classes, but it will probably just feel like a less intense version of high school, so you guys are kinda lucky." He reassured. "But everyone will be training everyday for multiple hours since you guys are attending a hero school."

"Oh my God, this is so fucking boring," I groaned.

"Shut up, I'm trying to listen," Tenko annoyingly said.

"You're actually listening to this shit? Why?" I questioned.

"Well unlike you, I actually want to do good things," He said with a harshness to his voice.

"Oh damn, okay?" I said and proceeded to walk away slowly. As I backed away, I realized something, I have no other friends to back away to. Wait that doesn't make sense. My point is I have no friends beside Tenko, and he's actually listening so... I don't know what to do. I'm just gonna... leave. I walked out the door of the orientation which I'm guessing is like an amphitheater or something similar to that. I forgot the names of school things...? I genuinely don't know man.

I walked around the corner and leaned against the wall. I pulled out my vape and put the tip to my lips, pushing the button and inhaling the vapor. I kept it in for a second before exhaling in a large cloud. It was relaxing for me.. It might not be for others, or people may argue against it, but for me it's just relaxing. I don't know how to explain it, it's like a relief. It's better then what I used to do, way better, and it also smells better then cigarettes so... ya know?

I put in my headphones and slowly started walking towards the dorm rooms. I have nothing to do there, I already got all my stuff so what's the point?

Hawks' POV

"... and with that I wish you all to have an amazing school year!" Principal Nezu smiled. Everyone clapped and some even cheered. I clapped but it was weird since I had a notebook in my hands. Yes it's weird, I'm taking notes on it. But the weirdest part about that to me is that I have a perfect memory.

"Oh my God finally, now we can party," Rumi walks away dramatically.

"I mean, I don't know if everyone is going to tonight?" Fuyumi responded and sped up to her.

"Didn't you say people did it every day we weren't here?" Rumi questioned.

"Well.. yes. But it's the day before school starts surely they wouldn't-" Fuyumi was cut off by by a random person.

"PARTY AT THE 1-A DORMS!" This random guy yelled.

"Why would they do it tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know BUT I'M JOINING," Rumi smiled.

"Ya sure you wanna do that?" I asked. "What about-"

"Come onnn," Rumi whined.

"I think I'm just gonna look at the curriculum..." I don't want to lose my scholarship right away. I'll party when I'm more into the semester.