7. First Day (part 1)

Hawks' POV

I knocked on Rumi's door. She opened right out of the shower. "Okay, so this one or -" she held up her lingerie.

"Oh my fucking god Rumi, I'm telling you no one is going to see it," I sigh. "Also you just open the door to anyone like that?"

"Yeah, I really don't care," she smiled. I went in and closed the door behind me. "I'm thinking... black today."

"Okay then do that, I don't give a fuck," I pinched the bridge of my nose. I layed down on her bed with my face in her pillow.

"So like we can wear what we want for now right?" She asked.

"Yeah," my voice was muffled by the pillow.

"I'm thinking... jeans and black crop," she questions.

"Okay."

"Ugh, what's up with you today?" She asked.

I lifted my head up, "I'm tired."

"There's coffee downstairs," she sighed.

"I bet it's shitty."

"I bet that's only your inner batista speaking," she smirked. "Anyways I'm done."

"Cool," I got up. She looked good but who cares at this time in the morning?

"I thought you were used to waking up early?"

I glared at her while opening the door, "I got up at like 5am, and I went to sleep at 1am. That's 4 hours and over the last 2 months I've been getting 9 hours of sleep on average. Don't even come at me right now, Rumi."

"God damn okay," she puts her hands up and walks through the door. "Why'd you wake up at 5am?"

"Because the beds here are fucking uncomfortable and it was hot," I closed the door behind me. Touya was right. He was, he really was. I'm not gonna say that aloud though.

"Maybe cause Mr. Flame daddy was in the room," she smirked. I blushed without consent.

"Why did you call him that," I gave her a blank stare.

"You're blushing," she smiled wide.

"That's because I'm honestly embarrassed for you."

Fuyumi walked in right as I said that. "Oh hi Hawks," she smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I waved. I got up from the bed. "Let's go," I told Rumi.

"Wait." Fuyumi stopped us. "Um... can you uh wait for me real quick?"

"Yeah, of course," Rumi replied quickly. I nodded as well. Fuyumi quickly packed her bag and we were out. Fuyumi in the middle of Rumi and I as we walked down the halls. We laughed and talked about how the day would go. We walked into the lobby of the dorms where the kitchen was and everything. Almost everyone was there eating and socializing. Suddenly Touya comes over to us with a friend next to him, he has white hair and kind of dry skin, like he has some sort of skin condition.

"Oh my God, Fuyumi. You ACTUALLY have friends. And they're NOT imaginary this time," he joked.

"They were never imaginary!" She says loudly. "How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not schizophrenic."

"Okay, you keep saying that," he squinted with a smile.

"Ugh, Rumi. This is Touya, my brother. Hawks, you already met him," she rolled her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Rumi," she put her hand out. Touya shook it.

"Hello," I looked away embarrassed and probably red as I said that.