4. An Argument

Touya's POV

"Toga, I'm telling you-" I said while taking in the phone.

"There ain't no way-" She replied.

"I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" I exclaimed.

"God damn, that's amazing Touya," she said.

"I know right!" I exclaimed. "I'm roomed with Hawks, and he is just as hot or maybe even more in public, I'm telling you!"

"Woah really?" She said sarcastically.

"Ugh whatever, you're too busy talking to your online girlfriend to care," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, pretty much," she admitted. "I can talk to you later k?"

"Ugh fine bye," I sighed.

"Byyeeeee," she hung up.

I groaned since I have no one else to talk to. My best friend doesn't know about my celebrity crush on Hawks. My sister doesn't even know I'm gay. Ugh whatever. I got up and went towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower. I took off my clothes and went onto the soothing warm water.

After 10 minutes I got out. I dried off and put the towel around my waist as I walked out, since Hawks wasn't here. I looked through my drawers looking for clothes. After searching for a little ro long, I realized something. I didn't bring many comfortable clothes. I left most of them at home. Along with all my gay things. I kinda want my gay things. Shit I also gave to get my car. Looks like that's what I'm doing today.

I got on jeans and a hoodie, even if I really wanted to wear sweatpants. I got all the stuff I would need like my keys and my phone. I was about to walk out when I realized Fuyumi might need something. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and asked her if she needed anything.

After a few minutes she basically said didn't need anything and that she was hanging out with friends. Which is weird cause she doesn't have any friends here that I know of. Maybe I missed something. I texted her asking if she could send me a photo of what she's doing and of her friends. I don't know them and I want to make sure she isn't just hanging out with a guy. She knows she needs me to approve of anyone she is dating.

I got out of my dorm and started walking there. As I walked through I saw multiple people staring at me. I hated it. This is why I wanted to drop out of high school, because of this bullshit, I hate this shit. People are always staring at me. Or at least that's how it feels. I'm always right, they're whispering about me. They know, they'll probably tell everyone and I'll be screwed.

I started speed walking my way out of the building while silently screaming to myself. As I walked to my house (which wasn't far away) I thought of possibilities of what could happen. I could do one simple bad thing in college and then someone will take a picture and sell it to the press then I'll get in trouble and go to EVEN MORE THERAPY. I mean yeah Therapy is cool and all, but at this point my Therapist and I have nothing to talk about. I mean this week I will definitely have something to talk about but... not my point right now.

Another possibility, they could tell everyone in the entire campus about me. Which they all probably know already so what's the fucking point? They can just look it up. What's the point of even talking to me? God dammit I'm gonna have a lot to talk about in therapy. At least I have it 3 TIMES A WEEK! THAT'S TOTALLY NECESSARY!

I was too busy with my inner monolog, I didn't realize I had gotten there. I stopped as I looked up at the house. It looked messy from the outside, but the gardener was cleaning it up. His name was Mr. Kim. I love Mr. Kim, he is amazing.

"Hello Touya," he waved.

"Hiii," I smiled and waved. He is so nice. Anyways, I unlocked the door and went inside. Besides the sound of the lawnmower outside, the house was quiet. Shoto and Natsuo already started school. My shit of a father is probably at work. My mom, I don't know where she is. Probably out with her friends or something like that. I wouldn't blame her.

I walked up to my room and starting packing more boxes and bags, the rest of the things that I want. I didn't bring everything originally but I want to now. As I packed the boxes peacefully all by myself, the door opened. I heard the creak of the door opening.

"Touya," I heard my dad say. I was almost scared to turn around, but I did anyways.

"Yeah?" I turned around to face him.

"Here," he handed me a stack of money. For some reason...?

"Thank you?" I hesitated.

"For your textbooks, for school," he stated clearly. Like he doesn't trust me or something. I wonder why????

"Oh okay, thanks," I forced out.

"Don't use it on drugs," he said.

"That was one time," I rolled my eyes. I couldn't stand this goody two shoes act I'm trying to put on. I turned back around starting to pack more aggressively. I put the money in my pocket.

"Touya you know that was more than once," he said. "Look I'm not trying to argue with you here."

"Wow, good job," I said sarcastically. He sighed loudly, almost as if he was mad.

"You have therapy tomorrow after your classes, you can take yourself right? You're an adult," He explained.

"Technically I was an adult 2 years ago," I rolled my eyes again.

He sighed, I guess he was actually trying nor to have an argument, "remember you have an orientation tonight," he told me. "And don't skip your classes like you used to," he reminded me. Why the fuck does he always bring up the past? I'm trying here. I'm really am.

"I won't," I said in an annoyed manner. I was done packing now, at this point I'm just waiting for him to move.

"You have to remain the family honor," he continued. "You don't want to disappoint me or your mother."

"I'm trying," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said, I'm trying, you're the one that's making it so hard with your incredibly high standards," I stated. It was more then what I actually said but it was true.

"Touya they aren't high, I don't even have standards," He straight up lied.

"That's bullshit," I factually stated.

"Touya, don't curse," he said.

"Why not? I'm 20 years old, why can't I?" I asked. He stayed quiet, "so tell me," I crossed my arms. "How do you think, that you don't have any standards? You have so many standards."

"And you break every one of them," he stated. I guess trying to offend me, but I don't care, I'm actually proud of it.

"Oh so you admit you have standards," I faked a laugh.

"Yeah I do, and one of them is not being a fucking drug addict," He said while losing his temper.

"Why do you always go there?" I asked.

"Because Touya, it's a problem. You. Have. A. Problem." He emphasized.

"But I'm sober, so you don't have to keep bringing it up," I said.

"I don't think that's gonna last long," he said. "Next time, I'm not sending you to a mental hospital or rehab. I'll just let you kill yourself, because you should," He said it honestly, like he genuinely thinks that. I hate him so much. I fucking despise him. We stared at eachother in silence. He said something pretty fucked up. I think even he can admit that. I got the stuff I came here to get and went past him. He didn't even argue, he didn't say a word. He didn't apologize either, he never does.

《💔》

Part of Touya's background, he used to do drugs 👍 he also gets in fights with his dad a lot about it.

Words: 1358