Ch.1: where the hell are we?!

"...ake up, akito! Wake up! Stay on your feet, you ain't dying here!"

Struggling to open his eyes, Akito groaned from the headache. His conscious came back the moment he heard his comrade's voice rang in his ears. When he finally woke up, he's in a different outfit, something like a hybrid mixture of his usual outfit and some street outfit, while being carried by KK and Ed.

KK: "a good timing you wake the fuck up"
Akito: "where.....are we?"
Ed: "don't know, never know. All we know is that the four of us woke up first and ended up in a forest fire."
Akito: "Then who changed my clothes?"
Erika: "we saw you wearing that by the time we woke up."
Rinko: "now, now. The real deal is, where exactly are we?"

Akito let himself off from the carrying and started looking around. There were bamboos everywhere, with a little dim light far at the corner. Most importantly, it's windy and cloudy now, as a thunderstorm is coming.

Akito: "feels like a forest to me."
Erika: "I'm afraid it is"

Meanwhile, Ed, KK and Rinko is discussing how to get out of the "forest". Ed was frowning in frustration, as they have no idea how to do so.

Ed: "the magnetic force in this place is too strong, even if we got a compass, it's absolutely useless"
Rinko: "is there other plans?"
KK: "I was planning astrological navigation and-"
Ed: "Much difficult, look at these bamboos"

The three looked up and saw bamboo leaves covering the sky. It was even worse when the leaves are large enough to cover the two important stars, the big dipper and the north stars.

Ed: "These bamboos had covered the sky so shit like this aren't going to work. Not even finding signals for GPS."
Rinko: "guess we don't have a choice."

They stood up and walked to the remaining two, whose still looking around, finding a way out.

KK: "looks we have to stick together, see if we can test our luck"
Akito: "I thought you four are investigators?"
Rinko: "we have the knowledge of navigation but that doesn't mean our knowledge can apply on a place like that"
Akito: "*facepalmed*sigh, well then. Sometimes even professionals can slumber into despair sometimes"

And so they continued their journey, but after 5 hours, they didn't see any trace of a village, nor they found a shelter, as there's a mild shower raining down at the moment.

Erika: "this is terrible, we got lost in a forest and now we have no shelters to take cover...."
Ed: "Sorry for the troubles, guys"
KK: "you're not the one to blame, Ed. We really left no choice"
Rinko: "anyway, Akito. Catch!"

Akito turned right at the moment Rinko threw a tactical bow and a quiver full of arrows. He swiftly grabbed them and carried the bow at his back.

Akito: "where did these came from?"
Rinko: "right when we came here, we found the quiver and the bow lying on the floor. Also, the ofuda talismen is both in your pouch and the internal storage"
Akito: "ermmm....thanks. So what should we-"
???: "Whoa, you guys aren't belong here are you?"

Akito heard the voice and quickly charged his bow, with the four of the crew fall back with KK standing beside Akito. They saw a white haired girl wearing a red sweatpants and a white shirt

 They saw a white haired girl wearing a red sweatpants and a white shirt