Ch.9: the house of dolls and mannequins

After leaving the underworld, the group traced back the route and arrived a house. Like the scarlet devil mansion, it was built in Victorian style. Unlike the mansion, it was more like a bungalow. There was also a table set neatly at the frontyard

A girl, wearing a blue dress with a red ribbon band in her hair, was preparing herself a cup of tea

A girl, wearing a blue dress with a red ribbon band in her hair, was preparing herself a cup of tea. she put down the teapot after filling her teacup, sat down elegantly at the table, and enjoy her afternoon tea at the frontyard.

 she put down the teapot after filling her teacup, sat down elegantly at the table, and enjoy her afternoon tea at the frontyard

Too bad her tea break was interrupted as she saw a group approaching her house. She stopped and decided to greet these......familiar faces.

???: well, if it isn't Marisa. I don't remember held a tea party today"
Marisa: "hey Alice, we just here for incident resolving purpose"
Alice: "Erm.....what do you mean?"
Marisa: "oh c'mon, those 'visitors'! Do you remember?"
Alice: "Oh, sorry. So that's how you call those figures?"
Reimu: "nope, they helped us with the name."
Alice: "So the shrine maiden and the Scarlet devil came along. And as well as the servant of Hakugyokurou."
Youmu: "Both Sakuya's and my mistress had discovered those unknown entities and retrieved them so I think it is best to come along."

The girl named Alice nodded, and sank into thoughts. As usual, her focus is on the 5 guest she hadn't seen before. She knew they don't belong here, and yet how they got along with the people of Gensokyo is the question.

Alice: "Those 5 interesting guest, I reckon they don't belong here right?"
Reimu: "we saw them defeat those creatures so we brought them with us. Besides, they knew them better than us."
Erika: "Are those miniatures floating around.....dolls?"
Alice: "hmm? *looked at the mini dolls and back to Erika* they are, indeed. And you seem interested, isn't it?"
Erika: "*pointed at Akito* no, he is. He've been staring at those like he's daydreaming."

Again, their eyes, except Alice's, glared at Akito.

Akito: "Why do you all make me like a criminal or sort..."
Alice: "Fufu, you five seems like an interesting bunch. By the way, may I have your names please?"
Akito: "I'm Akito Izuki, pleased to meet you."
KK: "I've lost my name long ago but call me KK. These 3 are my Allies: Ed, Erika and Rinko."
Alice: "How nice to see such polite and disciplined young ladies and gentlemen like you are. I'm Alice Margatroid, and I'm a magician just like marisa"
Ed: "so your specialised in?"
Alice: "dolls, just as you seen them."