Ch.12: Welcome to the Youkai Mountain

Lv: 86

Water: 7059283648

Fire:7209374858
Wood:7294737394
Earth:7609274929
Metal: 7910283748
Star: 8308462937
Sun:9801736283
Moon:9738193037
Spellcard: 89/50(discard number reset due to usage during errands)

It's almost a month since Akito and KK's team had arrived Gensokyo, yet there are still no progress. That is, if they are yet to access other places around it. They decided to ask Reimu to show around more so they knocked on the door

Reimu: "Can i help you?"

Reimu was in her room, lazing in the futon. KK sighed and pulled the door opened.

KK: "We still had no progress Reimu. It's almost a month."
Reimu: "I know, KK. Even i got clueless about it....."
Rinko: "Then why can't we went to other areas around gensokyo?"
Reimu: "Im afraid it would be impossible, sorry"

The five outsiders are shocked, it was the first time they heard Reimu rejected their offer. However, on the bright side, she did gave a legit reason.

Reimu: "Firstly, there are some places that no mortals should enter. Secondly, even though there are some, there are still Youkais roaming around."
Akito: "We.....actually fought some of those while running errands"

It all went silent before Reimu got up, sighed and took the ofuda paper slips and her gohei

Reimu: "Well then, assuming that you five have gained strength from the errands, I shall take you for a visit."
Ed: "I apologized that we had disturbed your rest, Reimu"
Reimu: "It's ok. Besides, im sure there are more clues towards the source of the incident so I may require your help"

It took a while but the gang managed to arrived the first destination of the day. Unlike the others they went, it was lavish with greens, waterfalls and mountains

Akito: "I don't remember there's another mountain in Gensokyo"Reimu: "This is the Youkai mountain

Reimu: "This is the Youkai mountain. You already know how it was named but don't worry, im here and no one will dare approach you"
Rinko: "Just asking, you've been there before?"
Reimu: "Many times before, and with one time in rage,because there is another shrine"
Rinko: "Hmm?"
Reimu: "you'll know when we reached the top later"

Slowly descending, they landed at the foot of the mountain as they first arrived the forest itself