Ch.13: Double Shrine Business

As Reimu guide Akito's group to the top of the stairwell, they reached another shrine, familiar to Reimu, unknown to the group.

Like other shrines, there are guardian beasts and torii gates stood before the shrine. Unlike the others, the shrine was a little bit "polished".

Ed: "This ones looked furnished than all we've been visited"
KK: "Yeah, it looked like the popular ones around the city."
Reimu: "This is the shrine i mentioned earlier, the Moriya Shrine. Back then, i had quite a beef there but we are already in good terms."
Akito: "Then i assume rivalry still there. Are there any significance of this one?"
Reimu: "There is one, 'cause this one resides the god inside. And it was TWO gods, which i fought against alongside with Marisa"

The commodation had attracted the shrine maiden there, as she stepped out of her shrine with a gohei in her hand. Unlike Reimu, she has a green hair with a frog hairpin and a white snake hairband

 Unlike Reimu, she has a green hair with a frog hairpin and a white snake hairband

Shrine Maiden: "Welcome, visitors! Are you here for the prayers, or-"

Her words cut short into an awkward silent before her attention drawn towards Reimu

Reimu: "Hello there"
Sanae: "Why did you came here?!"
Reimu: "Oh for goodness sake, i thought you had some clues too!"

Akito's bunch were in a confusion, as they suddenly don't understand the bicker between Reimu and Sanae. Reimu noticed the group before she turned to them.

Reimu: "Ah, i guess i forgot to introduce her to you. This is Sanae, she's a shrine maiden originally from the outside world"
Sanae: "Im Sanae Kochiya, pleased to meet you!"

Sanae's attitude, compare to Reimu, was even more lively as she was too eager in her words. Nevertheless, KK shook her hand.

KK: "Outside world huh? That comes in different terms."
Akito: "Considered that we are not belong to Gensokyo"
Sanae: "So i assume you five are the outsiders i heard of?"
Akito: "Yeah, im Akito Izuki"
KK: "And im KK, these three are my allies: Ed, Rinko and Erika"
Sanae: "Sweet! Now i have found someone who understands anything related to the outside world!"