Ch.11: Leisures before disasters

Lvl: 79
Water: 7163726452
Fire:7364725492
Wood:7354638429
Earth:7791735282
Metal: 8261936382
Star: 8629263829
Sun:9999991827
Moon:9999999999
Spellcard: 49/50

It's 7am, Akito woke up the earliest as usual, thanks to his habit before he came here. He brushed his teeth, tidied up his shirt and walked out the room. He expected a quiet morning exercise alone

At the same time he walked out the shrine, he saw reimu was already there, doing morning rituals and prayers at the yard. She obviously sensed that but it won't anger her since she already done with the rituals.

Reimu: "Oh morning! You got up much early did you?"
Akito: "Umm.....did I disturbed you? I just saw you doing some rituals"
Reimu: "Nope, It has already finished when you came here. Anyway, what got you up so early?"
Akito: "It's a daily habit, I usually wake up that time to check the assignments before heading for a morning jog."
Reimu: "Then I'm afraid you can't do that here. What if you got captured by the youkais? Unless you want to jog around the village, it's too dangerous to go for morning jogs around Gensokyo."
Akito: "Well, can't helped..."
Reimu: "speaking of which, where's the rest?"
Akito: "well......."

*flashback starts*
Right after Akito woke up, he saw a note lying beside him. KK and his team were nowhere to be seen too.

Akito: "KK? Ed? Don't pull up any pranks. Sigh, where did they go, what's with the note for?"

He picked up and flipped, the note as it writtens:

"Hey Akito,
If you didn't see us after waking up, that means we went hibernating inside your body. Don't worry, you can use those weavings and danmaku as usual. Just don't get us shredded out of the body.
Ps: Just use this body for a while, we'll pay for the meal for that.
-KK"

Akito: "You gotta be fucking kidding me....."

*flashback ends*
Akito: "And that's how I came here alone...."

It was then Reimu started covered her lips, then laughed relentlessly non stop as this is the most unlucky moment to ever had when waking up in the morning.

Reimu: "Pffft.....ahahahahaha. I'm sorry, I just can't.........ahahaha! *inhale* Phew, sorry for impoliteness, it's just too unlucky for you."
Akito: "Yeah......pretty much they're still sleeping."
Reimu: "Say, want to head to the village with me?"
Akito: "Sure."

A few minutes later, the two arrived. The village was crowded like the good 'ol days. Reimu paced through quickly while grabbing Akito's hands, as if she wants to show him something.

Akito: "H-hey, why with the rush?"
Reimu: "We have to get it quick or else it's over!"

They arrived with few paces ahead, at the market. That's where Reimu grabbed a basket and gave another to Akito.

Akito: "That reminded me when my sister and I visited our grandparents."
Reimu: "Fufu, and you now just relive it."
Akito: "Anyway, what's with the rush just now?"
Reimu: "That's the reason!"