Special Side Quest#2: The Missing Autumn

Lv: 88
Water: 7059283648
Fire:7209374858
Wood:7294737394
Earth:7609274929
Metal: 7910283748
Star: 8308462937
Sun:9801736283
Moon:9738193037
Spellcard: 105/50

As days passed, Akito and his group had ran so many errands to the point it is a daily routine. Well, it doesn't matter as they need more money for living.

Today, Akito and KK's group had arrived the Youkai Mountain. As usual, the mountain is filled with greens except the air is cool and sun shines bright still.

Erika: "Hah~still refreshing as usual when it comes to mountains"
Rinko: "As long as the weather didn't go bad"
Akito: "Say, Ed. Speaking of which, what's the season by now?"
Ed: "If we started from the day we arrived, it should be the start of Autumn"
KK: "Well, speak of the devil, here we are"

As the group walked along the path in the youkai mountain, they ran in Momiji again. She seems as if she's looking for something

Akito: "Hello, Momiji. What happened?"
Momiji: "Akito? What are you five doing here?"
Rinko: "Just done with all the errands, chilling around for now"
Momiji: "Well, not for long because they need your help"
KK: "They?"
Momiji: "You haven't noticed anything, do you?"
Ed: "It was the first day of Autumn, wasn't it?"
Momiji: "Exactly, but it should have started, not even a single leaves besides the wilted ones glide down a tree"
Erika: "So i guess you want us to find someone? Or in specific, two person?"
Momiji: "Yes, they are sisters and are
autumn goddesses. You should be able to spot them easily"

Swiftly, the group accepted the white wolf tengu's request and started to flew around the mountains. They even asked other youkais, friendly ones of course, to see whether they met those "goddesses" before. Although some are familiar with them, most gave foggy directions as they have no idea where they go. Eventually, Akito collapse near the river, panting as he got tired while KK's group infused into Akito's body due to exhaustion.

Akito: "For god's sake, where are they tho?"
Rinko: "So they are both autumn goddesses and are a pair of sisters huh? But that's all we know"
Erika: "But at least we have a bit of idea of their clothings, didn't we?"
Ed: "I believe we found who we seek"

Ed controlled Akito's right hand and pointed at two figures across the river. Indeed, there is a pair of sisters, searching for something. The first sister wore a dress with a colour scheme match with autumn leaves and has a short blonde hair

 The first sister wore a dress with a colour scheme match with autumn leaves and has a short blonde hair

The second sister, on the other hand, has a similar colour scheme but wore a red hat