Part 11

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Ho oo hoo hooo ho oo hoo ooo hoo oo

Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi

Kismat Pe Aaye Na Yakeen

Utar Aye Jheel Main

Jaise Chaand Utarta Hai

Kabhi Haule Haule Dheere Se

Gunguni Dhoop Ki Tarah Se

Tarnnum Main Tum

Chooke Mujhe Guzri Ho Yoon

Dekhon Tumhe Ya Mein Sunu

Tum Ho Sukoon Tum Ho Junoon

Kyun Pehle Na Ayi Tum

Omkara quietly walks into the bedroom and Gauri was still sleeping. He smiles as he watched her sleep, he hadn't slept a wink the previous night. His mind was restless. Gauri had come back to him, in spite of all that he did to her, she had come back. She was a bloody idiot, she had come back to him! But he loved her like crazy. Omkara thought with a chuckle. He gently leans on top of her softly starts nuzzling her neck, "Wake up, sweetheart."

Gauri smiles happily as she snuggles to him.

"Wake up."

"I am feeling very sleepy." Gauri murmurs.

"It's already 11." Omkara tells her.

Gauri opens her eyes frowning, "What?"

"11... wake up. I am starving." Omkara tells her smiling.

"Why didn't you wake me up before?" Gauri asks as she sits up.

"I thought I'll let you sleep." Omkara tells her smiling as he caressed her cheek.

Gauri smiles happily as she closed her eyes enjoying his caress.

"But now I am very hungry." Omkara tells her.

"Oh! Even I am hungry." Gauri says suddenly realizing it. Omkara smiles hearing her. "Five minutes I'll come now."

"Okay." Omkara replies and kisses her on her cheek lovingly.

Gauri comes out after her shower to cook when she sees the table set with breakfast already.

"What is this?" Gauri asks surprised.

"Breakfast." Omkara says smiling.

Gauri smiles happily seeing the toast, pancake, sausages, fruits precisely cut, scrambled eggs, hash brown and orange juice.

"This looks yum." Gauri says happily as she sits down. "When did you wake up?"

"5 ish." Omkara says shrugging as he sits opposite to her.

"You should have woken me up."

"You were sleeping so nicely I didn't want to disturb you." Omkara tells her smiling.

"And all this!" Gauri says looking at him with happy tears. "Thank you."

"Whenever I wake up you would have food ready for me and today I realized just how difficult cooking is." Omkara tells her.

"It is not that difficult." Gauri tells him smiling. "And you made all this."

"Ermmm." Omkara smiles cheekily.

"What?" Gauri asks him curiously seeing his expression as she took a bite. "Wow Omkara, this is just so wow. I love it."

Omkara cheekily smiles at her.