Epilogue

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

One and a half years later.

"Are you ready?" Omkara asks Gauri as he came down the stairs.

"We are ready." Gauri says smiling at Rudraaksh playing in Jhanvi's hands.

"Did you tell Rudra?" Omkara asks her.

"He is busy on the phone." Gauri says in a clipped tone.

"You guys are leaving?" Rudra asks as he came down the stairs. "Sweetheart, I will call you back." Rudra says on the phone and hangs up.

Gauri turns to glare at Omkara and Omkara looks away seeing her furious look.

"Why is my darling bhabhi upset?" Rudra asks as he hugged her.

"I am not upset." Gauri pushes him away.

"I was behind your sister for a year but she just was not interested in me. now, how can you blame me for falling in love with someone else?" Rudra asks her.

"I am not blaming you." Gauri says contrite. It was not Rudra's fault that Bhavya didn't love him. And he had given upon Bhavya and then once he called a wrong number and soon he was in love with that girl. Gauri had hoped to live with Bhavya in the same house after Rudra and she marries, but it was not meant to be. "I am sorry Rudra." Gauri tells him regretfully.

"It's okay, bhabhi. I still love you. After all, you named your baby after me." Rudra says large heartedly making Omkara furiously glare at him. "It's eating you up, isn't it?" Rudra teases him.

"What?" Gauri asks curiously.

"Nothing, darling. You go and come back on Monday." Rudra tells her as he guided her towards the car.

"I can't keep hiding it from her." Omkara says restlessly.

"Hide what?" Gauri asks curiously.

"You are such a sissy!" Rudra insults him.

"You are a dog!" Omkara says.

"What is happening?" Jhanvi asks no one in particular.

"I don't know, maaji." Gauri replies confused.

"I am going to tell her!" Omkara tells Rudra.

Rudra furiously glares at Omkara and then turning to Gauri he says, "It is Bhavya."

"What?" Gauri asks confused.

"I talk to Bhavya on the phone." Rudra tells her.

"You both are together now?" Gauri asks smiling happily.

"Yes." Rudra says.

"Only thing she doesn't know it is him." Omkara tells Gauri.

"WHAT?" Gauri asks shocked.

"I was not going to give up on her. She is mine. So, when she was acting all high and mighty with me, I started calling her from another number and told her my name is Akshay."

Gauri's mouth drops open in shock.

"Oh my God! You are going to marry Bhavya?" Jhanvi asks cupping her face happily.

"Bhavya thinks he is some Akshay." Omkara reminds her.

"You knew this?" Gauri asks shocked.

"I can never hide anything from him." Rudra tells her.

"And you didn't tell me?" Gauri asks shocked. "It's my sister!"

"Gauri..." Omkara panics.

"Don't blame him... you see, he was trying to protect you." Rudra tells her.