Chapter 3

"Hmm..." Hoseok said thoughtfully, "So, you want me to help you bring the OHA down. Is that right?"

"Yes!" Yoongi said, wishing desperately that this angel was not as stupid and useless as it appeared to be.

"What's in here for me?" he asked.

"Huh?" Yoongi was shocked. He had never gave it a thought that the angel might ask for a reward in return. "Well, why would you ask for anything anyway? You are literally bringing down a system that is hunting your kind and many others for 5 years."

"Oh, I see..." Hoseok turned to Namjoon, "What do you think? Should I abandon my duty to do this guy's job here?"

"I think, working with this guy will take you closer to your own mission." Namjoon answered.

Yoongi interrupted, "Actually my name's Min Yoongi. I would very much appreciate it if you call me by that name."

"Seriously?" this time, Seokjin sounded annoyed with Yoongi, "Namjoon literally said Hoseok is here on earth for a mission and what you're worried about is what they are calling you?"

"I accept." Hoseok said.

"Really?" Yoongi asked hopefully, "You're going to do this?"

"Yes!"

"Even if there's too much danger involved?"

"Yes!" Hoseok nodded, looking quite happy for someone joining a suicide mission.

"I think," Namjoon said, "my work here is done. Good luck to you guys, on your way to bring down the most influential and powerful organization on earth."

"I don't think I'm feeling very confident at his words of encouragement. Does anyone else feel like me?" Seokjin looked around.

Hoseok raised his hand while Yoongi said to Namjoon, "No, stay!"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "excuse me?"

"Please," Yoongi pleaded, "Trust me, I have a plan. The more we are in number, the more it is likely to succeed."

"Yeah, Namjoon-ah." Hoseok stood up and suddenly started to talk with an authority. "I think friends should stand together at times like this."

"I didn't know an angel could be a friend with the devil." Seokjin mocked.

"Well, it can happen, you see." Hoseok replied, "Don't you know, having mutual enemies make people friends? So, we're all basically friends here."

"We are?" Seokjin asked in a rather surprised tone.

Hoseok reassured, "We are!"

Jimin and Taehyung took Jungkook to the little hut they called their home

Jimin and Taehyung took Jungkook to the little hut they called their home. It was out of town, in the middle of the woods. Jungkook noticed that though the hut was not very big, it was very neat and clean, looking like a pleasant place for a family. He remembered how messy his mansion got after all of his servants were being caught by the OHA.