Chapter 5

At first, it started as a joke. Jungkook took pride in the fact that he was immune to the bullets. Being a vampire, his only weakness was wood. So, the OHA had to find an alternative for the vampires and they had trained themselves in archery; all these trouble just to hunt the vampires and no other creatures.

That's why, Jungkook's mates would go around calling him 'Bulletproof'. It turned out to be a nickname eventually. But when the question of naming their team of seven members came, Namjoon suggested it should be called 'Bulletproof' instead as a symbol of their courage at adversaries.

It had been almost a month now. They were training themselves for the future battle they had to face. Even though Yoongi had presented some kind of draft of their plan before them, it was Namjoon who could give detailed direction about how to execute them. So, they all decided to put Namjoon as their leader. Even Yoongi was okay with that.

Meanwhile, their bond grew stronger. Some of them wouldn't even hesitate to call the others their friends. They got used to be jam-packed at Yoongi's small basement of an abandoned building too. They started to live as if it were their home. They became much closer to that of a family they never had.

The night before their first mission, Yoongi called Jimin to talk about some important issues

The night before their first mission, Yoongi called Jimin to talk about some important issues. When Taehyung was about to follow them, Yoongi stopped him and said, "Perhaps, it would be better if you go to sleep early. We have some shits to be done by tomorrow."

"It's okay!" Taehyung pushed aside the proposal, "Let's hear what you have to say first."

Hesitantly Yoongi said, "Umm...Actually I want to talk with Jimin in private."

"Oh!" Taehyung frowned at him but didn't complain. He went back to the room.

Yoongi took Jimin outside to the unused garage. Jimin kept wondering what it could be that he was trying to conceal from the others.

"I know that the Gumihos can see through time into the future." Yoongi said flatly.

"Yes!" Jimin said, with a doubt still lingering on his mind.

"I want you to do me a favor." Yoongi's voice was rather soft now, "Tell me what you can see about the OHA's demise."

"Yoongi," Jimin called, "I don't think you understand. It doesn't work like that. I can't see whatever I wish to."

"But if you try hard..." Yoongi couldn't finish the sentence in excitement.

Jimin sighed, "Even if I could, there is a huge possibility of messing it up. Trying to change an already bad future can turn it worse."

"I know, I know." Yoongi said desperately, "I promise I won't try to change it. I won't mess up."

"Then, what is even the point of knowing it beforehand?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi didn't answer.

Then, Jimin said, "It would be better if we leave this to the destiny."

Yoongi shook his head, his eyes closed. Thinking for a while, he said carefully, "All the same, you would let me know if you see something, won't you?"