Chapter 6

It was a very quiet and awkward walk home. I thought it would be less awkward at home because Harry would be there. Unfortunately for me Harry was not home. Liam, Louis and Jenna were working and Zayn was still at school. So it was just me and Niall sitting on seperate sides of the couch. Yeah still pretty awkward.

"I left my bag at school." I told Niall trying to break the silence somehow.

"Me too... I'll text Zayn to get them. What's your combination?" He asked.

"Um... three, forty one, twenty seven." He pulled out his phone and texted Zayn. It has been atleast twenty minutes since we kissed. Longest twenty minutes of my life. Then like a beam of light shining down from heaven, the door opened and a happy Harry walked in.

"Back in the summer of sixty... What the hell are you two doing home?" He stopped and pulled off his sunglasses.

"Calli got into a fight." I gasped and turned to Niall. He looked at me and then we both looked away awkwardly.

"It wasn't a fight. He was being mean... So I punched him in the nose." I explained. Harry grinned.

"Oh what was the guys name?" Harry questioned.

"I don't kn-"

"Jackson Mitchell. He's a senior and a total douchebag." Niall interupted me answering the question.

"And you hit him right in the nose?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." He started laughing.

"Damn... So what are you suspended now?" Suspended? I would get suspended? Isn't that just perfect.

"I got her out of there before any teachers saw." Niall told him. Yeah and then we kissed in an alley.

"So you two just ran here?" Harry really asks too many questions.

"Yeah." Niall replied.

"Wow... So which one of you is telling Liam?" I looked at Niall who was staring at the table in front of him.

"I am. I punched the guy. I should tell him." It was silent for a moment.

"He's gonna be so pissed!" Harry laughed. I glared at him. "I'm just saying."

"Can you call Jenna and tell her not to pick me up?" I asked Harry. He nodded and left the room. Niall still wasn't talking or moving.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone." I whispered once I heard Harry on the phone. "I just don't want things to be awkward between us."

"Things are going to be awkward between us no matter what."

"They don't have to be. We could just forget it. Like it never happened." I suggested. He looked at me.

"It never happened." He agreed. I smiled and gave him a confused look.

"What never happened?" And then for the first time since the kiss I actually saw him smile.

"Okay! So what are we going to do today?" Harry jumps over the couch and lands in between me and Niall.

"Well what do you usually do when were all gone?" I ask him. He looks at Niall who raises his eyebrows. Then he starts giggling.

"Well I sure cant do that now..." He mumbled and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god." I laughed. "What else do you do other than that?"

"Well... I play guitar hero." He admitted. I barely even knew what that was.

"Harry you really need to see a doctor about your addiction to that game." Niall sighed.