Chapter 13

Most of the day was filled with everyone just sitting around eating and watching movies. It was raining outside and didn't show signs of stopping anytime soon. The day got worse when the electricity went out.

"I hate rain." Jenna whined.

"Yeah, me too." Liam said.

"I like it." I spoke up and Jenna gave me a look.

"No one asked for your opinion." She snapped giving me a dirty look.

"Yeah well no one asked for yours either so shut the fuck up." Niall cut in.

"Okay, stop." Harry ordered. "Who wants to go get food with me?"

"Me. I'm starving." Jenna, of course, was going to go with Harry.

"I'll stay here." Getting away from Jenna for a while would be nice.

"I'll stay too." Niall said and Liam looked between us. Being alone with Niall wouldn't be that bad.

"We'll go to Subway. What do you want?" Harry asked us pulling his phone out probably ready to put the orders in his notes.

"Liam, you know my Subway order, you should go with." I told him giving him a begging smile.

"Okay. I guess I'm going with you." Liam stood up and Harry turned to Niall.

"Then write down what you want and we're all good." He smiled handing Niall the phone.

"Alright let's go. Don't break anything while were gone kids." Jenna said pulling on her jacket.

"If you need anything just call me." Liam told me and I nodded my head. They started to walk out and I heard Jenna yell something about her hair getting all wet. What the hell did she think rain was?

"Trying to get alone with me?" He smirked.

"I wanted to talk to you." I told him.

"About what?" He asked and watched me get up and take a seat next to him.

"I don't know... You." I told him I didn't know him and this is me trying to know him.

"What about me?" He questioned.

"Um... What's your favorite color?" It was the simplest question I had for him.

"Blue." He smiled and so did I.

"Wha-"

"You have to tell me your favorite too... It's only fair." He interjected with a small smile on his face.

"Okay. My favorite color is green." I responded giving him what he wanted. "What's your favorite song?"

"Teenagers by My Chemical Romance." He answered. I actually like that song a lot. "You?"

"Yellow by Coldplay is one of them. I have a lot of favorites." Music was my life.

"That's a good song. Okay I think I should ask you a question now." I was expecting something a little more like my questions but, "Are you attracted to me?"

"Oh... Uh." Well that caught me off guard. He had that stupid smirk on his face. "Yes."

"I guess the feeling is mutual." So that means he's attracted to me? "You can ask me something now."

How did he take control of this so quickly? I was supposed to be asking about him not him making me feel like this. "Have you ever done drugs?"

"Yeah." He answered without hesitation. Why was I surprised about this? "But I stopped."

"When?" I know I didn't answer the question but I honestly I didn't need to.

"Couple weeks ago." He answered.

"Why?"

"Would you date a guy who does drugs?" This question startled me and I shook my head slowly.

"No." And he looked away from me.

"Okay. Moving on. My question." He turned back towards me and the corner of his lips pulled up in a half smile. "Are you a virgin?"

I lightly rolled my eyes. "Yes. And you?"

"No." I expected that answer but it still hurt a little. My eyes shifted down to my hands and I think he noticed my unease because he added, "I don't even know who the girl was. We were drunk and it honestly meant nothing to me."

"Next question please." I tried to get off that subject. It bothered me that he wasn't a virgin and I really don't know why. He's a teenage boy. It's not like I'm his mother or anything. Speaking of which. "What about your parents? Where are they?"

"Oh they're dead." My jaw slightly dropped and he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"Because I hated my parents." He told me. Maybe learning about him wasn't such a good idea.

"What did they do? My dad abused me and I still care about him. He's my dad." I explained.

"That's because you're a good person. And that's good. People actually like you." If only he knew.

"What makes you think you're not a good person?" I asked him. From what he's done for me I think he's pretty amazing.

"Trust me when I say I'm not. I've been told by enough people to know." He claimed.

"Well I don't think you're a bad person. You've done a lot for me." My hand moved on top of his and I smiled at him.

"But you still won't date me because Liam." He joked.

"I'm still deciding." I told him.

"Do you think they'll be back anytime soon?" Niall looked at his phone checking the time.

"I don't know. It's only been ten minutes." I laughed.

"So... What now? Do you still want to get to know me?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Is there anything else I really need to know?" He shook his head.

"You already know how good of a kisser I am." He smiled and I let out a laugh.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. You have to admit I'm great, right?" I sighed.

"I don't know. I don't remember." I played.

"I can help you remember." Suddenly it got serious and his eyes were pulling me in again.

"As hard as this is for me to do right now... You know I can't." I stated.

"Calli, we have at least another ten minutes. I promise I will never ever kiss you again if you just let me now. Then were done." He begged.

"The next ten minutes better be enough." I laughed and then pulled him in crashing my lips to his. His hands flew to my waist and began rubbing up and down the side of my body.

One of his arms wrapped around my back and he pushed me back so I was laying down and he was on me with our mouths still moving together. I gripped at the ends of his shirt and pulled up. He pulled away and sat up throwing his shirt off and tossing it to the floor. He was back to me in an instant kissing at my neck.

"If mine goes off so does yours." He whispered in a deep voice and he pulled my shirt over my head.

"Bra stays on." I warned him and he smiled. I could barely even breathe when he leaned in for another kiss. I let my hands explore his upper body feeling his abs and everything else that seemed to amaze me.

"You're not gonna let me go any further are you?" He asked, out of breath. I shook my head and he groaned.

"Stop whining and kiss me." I grabbed his neck and pulled him back into me not wanting to waste time. This felt so good that I couldn't help but moan even when the door opened.