Chapter 11

We all sat around the living room watching this random show the boys seemed to love. It kept them pretty occupied. I found that Jenna had used this time to paint her nails a bright pink color. She was waving her hand and laughing at the joke the guy on the show had made.

"Boys we can't stay in this house all night. It's Saturday let's go out and do something." She sighed. Harry turned to her.

"What do you want to do?" He asked re focusing his attention on the show. I was sitting next to Zayn who was also in the zone.

"I know Trevor Johnson is having a bonfire." She smirked.

"I don't like Trevor Johnson." My brother spoke up.

"Oh come on Liam you two used to be so close." Jenna said and I looked over at Liam who glared at her.

"Who's Trevor Johnson?" I questioned. Everyone looked at me.

"You haven't heard of Trevor Johnson?" Zayn asked me quietly so that I could only hear him. I shook my head a little.

"He's our drug supplier." Jenna replied.

"Jen." Harry warned. She put a small smirk on her face.

"Okay. He's a drug supplier but not ours. We have other people for that." She grinned.

"Jenna." Harry eyed her and she sighed.

"Fine. We don't do drugs... Around you."

"What she's trying to say Calli, is that Trevor Johnson isn't a boy you wanna mess around with." Liam told me.

"I think she was still in Middle School when he got expelled wasn't she?" Louis asked Liam. He nodded.

"Trevor's not even that bad anymore. Zayn and I hang out with him sometimes." Niall pointed out and I looked over at him. He was on the floor with his back against the arm of the couch I was on.

"Yeah but he's still a little wild." Zayn added.

"Let's go! It'll be fun. Calli needs to get out anyway." Jenna suggested almost begging.

"Sure, why not?" Harry smiled.

"I don't want Calli to go. I'll stay with her." Liam stated.

"Liam!" Niall yelled.

"We don't even know who else is going to be there. Last party we went to, there was a huge fight and Niall, Louis and Zayn were caught in it." He claimed and I looked at Zayn who gave me a light smile.

"Yeah I agree. It's unpredictable and I don't want Calli getting hurt." He said to the couple occupying the separate couch.

"Trevor told me it was just a few friends. Come on guys." Jenna pleaded.

"I want to go." I said surprising everyone. Yes, I know how to speak...

"Did you hear her? She wants to go! Let's go." Jenna jumped to conclusion.

"Liam I think we should just go. I mean the worst that could happen is a fight and we'd leave right away. Have some fun man." Louis spoke up. I looked at my brother giving him an assuring smile.

"Fine." He sighed. Jenna clapped her hands together in excitement and I watched her get up and run to her room.

~~~~~

"Just stay by me and.. Don't talk to anyone who looks... Weird. Okay?" Liam told me as I walked behind him between two cars and into the backyard of some random persons house.

"I won't." I assured. We walked in a group back to where the fire was and I saw a few groups of teens sitting around talking, drinking and smoking. I felt a bit uncomfortable in this new setting but I turned to see Zayn and Niall walking next to me and Zayn leaned in a bit so his arm was brushing against mine as we walked. With him near me I felt less overwhelmed.