Chapter 14

"So what did you guys do while- holy shit." Harry dropped his bag of subs and stared at us with his jaw dropped. He held up his hand and went to the door shutting it and locking it. "Hurry up and look natural please."

"Harry! Open the damn door!" Jenna yelled from the other side and I quickly pushed Niall away from me grabbing my shirt and pulling it on and he did the same.

"Oh I'm sorry did I lock it? Didn't mean to hold on!" Harry yelled back slowly unlocking the door and I went back to my original seat. Harry finally opened the door and very soaking wet Jenna and Liam walked in.

"What the fuck dude?!" Jenna screamed and pushed passed Harry who was laughing.

"Babe I'm sorry." He gave her a hug.

"No now I need to go change." She went to her room and Liam handed me my sub.

"Thank you." I grabbed the sub and made my way into the kitchen for a drink. I grabbed a soda and watched Harry come in and grab one. "Harry about earlier-"

"I didn't see anything." He interrupted me and I let out a sigh of relief.

"You're too nice to me Harry." I smiled.

"Yeah. Just be more careful next time you two are gonna... Get crazy like that okay?" He laughed unwrapping his sub on the table and opening his Pepsi.

"Got it." I replied, even though there wasn't gonna be a next time. "I'm gonna eat in my room."

Harry, a mouth full of food gave me a thumbs up and I went to my room making a spot on my bed. I liked the quiet. I could think about things, particularly Niall. How was I going to get my mind off of him now? I mean that "ten minutes" was more like two. I actually feel quite mad at the others for being so quick.

"Hey Calli I have some candles to put in your room." Jenna walked in not knocking and put two lit candles on the dresser and nightstand.

"Thanks." I said and she stood at the door as if she was debating something.

"Alright." She sat down in front of me and sighed. "Look.. I know you're not really experienced with boys and stuff so if you ever need to talk about anything like that feel free to come to me. I know you think I hate you but I don't and I want you to know that I am here for you."

"Oh... Thank you?" I was a bit shocked that she was saying this.

"You're welcome. Uh... I'm gonna go now. So bye." She opened the door back up and before she left she turned and stopped a bit. "Calli?"

"Yeah?" She sighed and gave me an apologetic smile.

"I'm really sorry for everything." I didn't know what to say but before I could get anything out she was gone. It was very unusual.

Once I was done with dinner, I went out to the kitchen where Harry, Liam and Niall were sitting and threw my wrappers away. The room was illuminated by candles set up all over the counters and table. I walked over to the table and sat down on the end by Liam and Harry. My eyes wandered over to Niall ,who was watching me intently, before turning to Harry to ask him a question.

"Where is Jenna?" I whispered being careful so that she wouldn't hear me if she were hiding or something.

"She is in her room watching a movie." Harry answered and I let out a sigh of relief feeling more comftorable. "Why? What did she do?"

"Is it... A normal thing... For Jenna to... Apologize to people?" I stuttered out. The boys' eyes widened and I guessed it was quite unusual for them as well.

"Only with bitchy sarcasm." Liam replied and I replayed the event from earlier in my mind.

"It was definately not sarcasm. She actually seemed sad. It was weird." I claimed and the boys had extremely confused looks one their faces.