Chapter 4

TRIGGER WARNING! ABUSE AND CUTTING IN THIS CHAPTER!

Nagisa sighed, then walked into the teacher's lounge. "Nagisa, could you tell me where you have been for the past month?" Nagisa felt dread pool into his stomach. "I was with Kayano, my frie-" 

"NAGISA HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU! I'VE BEEN WORKING NIGHTS EVER SINSE YOUR FATHER LEFT! I'VE PAID FOR YOUR DEUCATION! HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME!?"

Hiromi banged Nagisa's head on the table, until it started bleeding. Nagisa did nothing, just went stone cold and looked like he was dead. "Now Now Ma'am, I'd ask you to leave this classroom building, please." Karasuma held her down on the table, and put handcuffs on her.

"I'm taking you to the police for child abuse." Karasuma stated, his fatherly side kicking in. Then it all happened. Nagisa looked at his seductive teacher, and tears formed in his eyes. "Oh, Nagisa." Irina said, pulling her student into a hug.

"W-Why doesn't my mother love me?" Nagisa sobbed, while holding onto the rag on his forehead to stop the bleeding. "I'm sure she does, she just needs mental help." Irina rubbed the blueberry's back.

"No, she doesn't. I've been putting up with this living hell for as long as I can remember." Nagisa sniffed, then looked his teacher in the eye. "When I was little, It was fine because I thought it was normal. But now, It's a fear of mine." 

"Nagisa, we all love you. E-class wouldn't be E-class without you." Irina leaned over, and grabbed a tissue. "Now let's wipe those tears and go clean you up, honey." Nagisa nodded, and followed his female teacher into the bathroom, gripping her hand.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Nagisa, who was sitting on the floor of Kayano's bathroom, wiped his eyes, then started sobbing all over again. "M-my cuts hurt." He glanced over at the first-aid-kit on the floor. He then stared at the bloody knife next to him.

Nagisa picked up the knife, Then sliced it a few more times across his skin. Nagisa glanced at the door, where Kayano was knocking behind it. "Nagisa?"  No response. 'Might as well, after all, she was going to find out at some point. Nothing is secret, everyone finds out at some point.'

Nagisa lied on his back, and closing his eyes. He heard the door unlock, and a gasp. "N-Nagisa?" Nagisa turned his head to the door, to see Kayano. "Yes?"

Kayano sighed in relief, but she was still trembling. "W-Why would you cut yourself? P-Please can you tell me why?" Kayano started to cry, but she sat down next to Nagisa. She took out ointment from the first aid kit, sniffing. 

"I cut myself because no one loves me. They say they do, but that's a lie." Kayano raised an eyebrow. "Why doesn't anyone love you?" Kayano, wrapped bandages around the shirtless Nagisa.

"If my own mother doesn't love me, why would anyone else?" Nagisa swallowed the lump in his throat. "Oh Nagisa. Please tell me you told someone?" Kayano faced the teary-eyed Nagisa, also tearing up herself. 

Nagisa shook his head, a tear rolling down his cheek. Kayano leaned her head on Nagisa's chest, Letting out a shaky breathe. "Is there any way I can help you?" Kayano asked, looking up at Nagisa.

"Kayano, Lay down with me." Kayano did so, she lied down next to Nagisa, while looking at him. Nagisa kissed Kayano's lips sweetly, before looking up at the ceiling and closing his eyes. "I love you Kayano." He whispered.

"N-Nagisa?" Kayano blushed, then looked up at Nagisa. "Hello?" 

"N-Nagisa? Please answer me." Kayano got a full look of Nagisa's eyes. He was dead.