Chapter Four: Room Keys

__________________________________________________________________

Glen's POV

"So, what did you get?" Kaylee asked as we are grouped together after the teachers had distributed our room keys.

"Of course, I would be roomed with a boy. What did you expect?" I tease her and she gives me a deadly glare making me chuckle at her.

"We'll I better hope that you get a room with someone who looked bulky and dangerous so that you can't sleep at night" she retaliated in irritation making me roll my eyes at her.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have any classmate that looks like that" I assured her while smiling but what she said next had me in second thoughts.

"Well, we have" she said and points at someone and I followed the direction and saw a bulky guy who was on the other side talking with someone and I shiver in discomfort when I saw him.

He was too bulky to be even in the casters class making me look at the two in confusion and disbelief.

"Is he really a caster? Look at his build! He is fucking more qualified than me to be in the weapon weilder's class" I said to them and they both looked at me like it was the obvious thing.

"We also thought that in the first place and we even took bets with some of our classmates and we lost since he was really a caster" Ema said while sighing in defeat like she had remembered something she should not.

"Why? Did something happen? Why do you look like you lost something so important?" I asked them and they both gave me a don't-even-ask look making me give them both a curious look.

"Oh..." I said while looking at them in sympathy as I realized what might have happened.

(I guess that they might have lost a huge amount on the bet since judging by their expression they looked like they bet their whole lives on it) I thought while looking away and change the subject, but still I can't hide my amusement and smile a bit.

"Mine's room 10 by the way, how about you two?" I asked changing the subject and it worked since they both look at their room keys before they showed it to me.

"I got room 25" Ema mumbled.

"Mine's room 20" Kaylee said and I freaking smile in joy.

"Well, I guess that luck is not on your side then" I said while laughing as I stare at their annoyed expression. They both groan and glare at me making me tease them even more.

"High chances of being roommates my ass, it's more of high chances to be not" I tease even more and I saw them both revealing their wands making me immediately shut my mouth.

"Talk even a word and I'll freaking turn you into a frog" Kaylee said making me gulp in nervousness as I stare at her serious face.

"And I would make you ugly that a prince would be disgusted to look at you that he won't even dare touch you!" Ema exclaimed making me gulp in shock that beads of sweat are starting to form on my forehead.

"U—uhm I—think that the teachers are calling us" I said trying to escape from their threats but I failed.

"You think that you can fool us" Kaylee said while she points her wand at me.

And automatically, I raised my hands in the air as I eye their wands which is already near my face.

She was twisting it slowly making my heart race and I was even breathing irregularly.

(Shit... this bitch is freaking serious) I thought as I stare at her face that doesn't even show any hint that she was joking.

"Uhm.. could you point your wands away from me" I told them carefully as I try to point at their wands and they just stare at me like it was nothing making me groan.