Chapter Twenty-One: Ema's Outburst

___________________________________________________________________

Kaylee's POV

"So, what do you think is the reason why Glen and Troy are nearly late again today?" I hear Ema said at the back making me glance at her and stare at the other two.

"Either Glen got in trouble with someone or Troy got stuck up on fixing his hair again" I said to her and she then nods her head while chuckling at my response.

"Probably the first since look at Glen's face. He looks like he had won something" Ema said making me glance at Glen and I saw him smiling widely making me crunch my forehead.

"He looks like that every time he is having fun and that guy's definition of fun is getting into trouble" she continued and I nod my head in agreement since what she said was freaking accurate.

"So, what do you think did he do this time?" I asked Ema since she was always the one asking. I'm the one who keeps on answering here while she's the one asking questions all the time.

"Well...." She trailed off before she looks at the direction of Glen then takes a deep sigh before she looks back at me.

"Looking at him-- and judging today's situation-- I would probably guess that he got in trouble with people who wants to kill him since he was in the same room with their idol. Or if not, he got into trouble while coming here. Well, whatever happened the end result is pretty much visible. He won!" she explained making me speechless since all the things she is talking about are so detailed and maybe near accurate making me think of a good idea.

"Okay... I that was quite a very detailed information" I said while nodding at her before I turn to look at the other corner.

"Hey Ema, could you do me a favor also and try to assess that man's physic since something is fishy about him" I said while trying to look like I was suspecting him.

She looks at the guy before she looks at me but I just point and the guy innocently. I mentally sigh in relief when she didn't ask any question and just look at the guy.

"Is it that guy wearing—"

"Black pants" I immediately said in excitement making her glance at me in confusion before I immediately stop myself from selling me off.

"I mean—the guy wearing black pants and blue shirt" I said in a calm voice making her eye me in suspicion.

"That was very detailed too" she said making me flinch but I didn't let her notice what I really want to make her do.

"Okay... looking at him I could tell he probably would have a nice physic since you could tell on his figure that he probably would have been doing exercise to maintain that shape" she started making me smile in excitement.

"Go on" I signal her to go on and she glance at the guy again.

"Probably with that body he can easily bring his opponent down and—"

_______________________

Ema's POV

I was kind of a bit suspicious why is Kaylee's making me assess that guy since she usually doesn't ask me this.

(I think that something is fishy?) I thought but I just didn't care at all. I just did what she asked me to do and assess the guy.

But something was really off making me turn to look at her since surprisingly she was quiet the whole time making me glance at her secretly and my hunch was right.

"If you just want to stare at those damn boys don't try to fool me into joining with you" I said while now fully facing her. I caught her in the act. She was startled and shocked like a deer caught in the headlights.