Allegiances

Shadoclan

Leader:
Jaystar - a silver short furred striped tabby tom with yellow glowing eyes and scarred pelt.

Deputy:
Houndchase - a black and red tortoishell she-cat with short fur, orange eyes, stub tail and very pointy sharp ears.

Medicine cat:
Torrentleaf - a pale grey striped tabby with leaf green eyes and soft, always smelling like herbs fur.
Apprentice - Palepaw

Warriors:
Pondtail - a silver grey short furred tom with water blue eyes and a long tail.
Apprentice - Flarepaw

Petalbounce - a pale brown she-cat with soft curly fur and leaf green eyes.
Apprentice - Pigeonpaw

Chasefur - a black long furred tom with grey eyes.
Apprentice - Tawnypaw

Sandthroat - a pale yellow spiky furred she-cat with hints of orange and a white chest with green eyes. Her voice often cracks.
Apprentice - Beechpaw

Orangelight - a pale orange and white tom with soft, short fur and pale green eyes.

Briarfur - a brown spotted tabby she-cat with fluffy fur and green eyes.

Sparkcloud - a grey ticked she-cat with clear sparkling yellow eyes, white chest, paws, muzzle and tail tip and short fur.

Stagthroat - a pale brown tom with white paws, chest and muzzle, and a darker brown stripe that starts from his nose and ends at his tail tip, he also has sharp amber eyes and a rather loud voice.
Apprentice - Leechpaw

Apprentices:
Tawnypaw - a calico she-cat with orange glowing eyes and soft, but short fur.

Flarepaw - a black tom with a couple striped ginger splotches, short soft fur and blue eyes.

Beechpaw - a dark brown and black short furred tom with orange eyes with tiny hints of yellow.

Pigeonpaw - a small silver grey striped tabby tom with pale blue eyes and soft, short fur. He also has black nose fur.

Palepaw - a pale creamy she-cat with golden eyes, one completely torn off ear and beautiful, always clean fur that smells like flowers.

Leechpaw - a dark tabby and white tom with golden eyes.

Queens:
Lowbite - a short furred dark brown she-cat with black splotches and blue eyes.
(Mother of Orangelight's kits: Duckkit, Otterkit, Thornkit, and Harekit.)

Quailcall - a long furred, dark grey spotted she-cat with some spots of white and glowing pale orange eyes. She has a feathery tail and long whiskers.

Kits:
Duckkit - a small, fluffy furred dark brown tom-kit with pale green eyes.

Otterkit - a black and brown she-kit with orange eyes and a white front paw. She has smooth, short fur.

Thornkit - a small orange and white tom-kit with pale blue eyes and long tail.

Harekit - a big white and black she-kit with short fur and blue eyes.

Elders:
Cranefoot - a large grey and white elderly tom with blue eyes.