Chapter 4.

Ryan's POV, 3:00PM.

  Adam and jack have been silent and off today, neither of them refuse to tell me what's happening. Ezra won't pick up the phone, Austin won't tell me anything, and Arnetta won't even respond to my texts. I don't want to call her, I will admit my text without response is a bit annoying.

  I wonder for the rest of the day as to what happened, still trying to call Ezra. He usually always responds...

6:00PM

...They told me what happened. I'm staring at a photo of Ezra, getting lost in thoughts of the memories we had. Something feels off about it. It doesnt feel... Real. I don't think about it much, I don't want to be stuck in my own head for longer then I have to.

Adams POV, 6:40PM.

  Im sitting in my room, trying to ignore the fact that Ezra is gone. I want to convince myself that he's still alive, doing well with his wife and cat.. but I know it's not true. I stare at my computer, Which is slightly illuminating my face in my dark room. I can hear Ryan crying in the next to me.

  Shut up.
  Shut up, shut up, shut up.

  ..No

  I love my brothers, I really do. But, why do I have these thoughts?! Without another word, I punch the wall angrily.

  ...Who have I become?