Chapter 8.

Arnettas POV, 5:36 PM.
----------------

  I'm hanging out with JJ and Jack, we're all distracting ourselfs with a game of bowling.

"Haha! Jack, you're so shit at this!" I laugh as Jack dramatically scoffs.

"At least I- I-" He tried to think of a comeback, failing. "Damn you, Arnetta-"

  I laugh as I take my turn, getting a strike.

"No fair!" Jack and JJ said this in unison, as they were both losing.

I laugh and sit down, we collectively agreed to take a break.

"Sooo.. who do you guys think that new murderer is..?" I ask this with a hesitant tone, knowing Jack was still grieving.

"I'm not sure.." Jack says, his voice quieter. "All I know is that Ryan and Ezra are gone." He frowned as he stopped attempting to make eye contact.

"Who knows, it could be Adam!" I'm obviously joking, thought neither men found it funny.

"Haha." JJ said.

"Funny joke." Jack said.

"Y'all are no fun-" I laugh and look at the point board. "Up to start again?" I say, smiling. They both agree, and we start up the next round.

~That Night.~
(TW: murder.)

I'm getting ready for bed, yet, it feels like someone is watching me. I keep looking around, of course finding nothing. I eventually lay down, then forgetting I left something in the kitchen. I walk out.. immediately being pushed to the floor.

"Hey-!!" I go to stand up, only to be hit with a glass cup. I groan and fall to the floor, then feeling a knife enter my back. I scream in pain as the knife was pulled out. The knife then entered my neck, everything immediately going black. The last thing I heard?

"I'm sorry.."

As my final thought drifted away from me, I realized who the voice sounded like.. it sounded like-

................